crap, day starting off like sh*t

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I have a fucked up tire I came to find out after getting an oil change after work last night so I called a tire shop up the street and they can't get me a replacement until possibly Monday. They are calling other places trying to find one. I might have to rent a car for 5 days because of a fucking tire! This blows. I just called a coworker/buddy who lives up the street for a ride but I think he's in Cuba for work.

How are your days starting?

I have a fucked up tire I came to find out after getting an oil change after work last night so I called a tire shop up the street and they can't get me a replacement until possibly Monday. They are calling other places trying to find one. I might have to rent a car for 5 days because of a fucking tire! This blows. I just called a coworker/buddy who lives up the street for a ride but I think he's in Cuba for work.

How are your days starting?

And you're not using your spare tire why?

I think I might call some other tire shops .. or a dealership. The $$ you'd spend on a rental will offset the extra $$ for a tire from a dealership .. and you wouldn't have to drive a shitbox around for a week.

See?? something is telling you to just sell the vette and buy the Cobalt. You just can't seem to get rid of it! ;)
:lol:

My day started off okay. Not terribly sleepy yet. Still waiting to hear back from my lawyer. Called his office yesterday, but his office staff are useless. :mad:

I got crappy sleep last night and baby got immunizations yesterday, so he is a touch grumpy this morning. Other then that it's not too bad.