Hawt Craiyon

I think you are vastly overestimating graphic design. My friend got cusyom graphics for her twitch channel for like $200, like 4 title cards and a bunch of smilies.
Yeah, you can certainly get some stuff from Fiverr and shit, but good luck. @APRIL charges way more for that shit, and people pay it cause she's really good at it. I know nothing about it, but here's an easy example. She had a client that had previously had someone design them a logo. Except the logo was too complicated to be embroidered into things. That's not something I would *ever* think about, but experienced people do.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Yeah, you can certainly get some stuff from Fiverr and shit, but good luck. @APRIL charges way more for that shit, and people pay it cause she's really good at it. I know nothing about it, but here's an easy example. She had a client that had previously had someone design them a logo. Except the logo was too complicated to be embroidered into things. That's not something I would *ever* think about, but experienced people do.
No doubt but that's different than saying generated stuff is at that level.

I get the feeling that you and I operate in very different arenas.

Corporate vs Crackhead Craigslist.

23165f33fde702e28da646ff8dd10e71.jpg

faaaaak