Craigslist scam UPDATE

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
This is not for the faint of heart. This dumb summ bitch keeps sending me urgent emails to get this mixer4 mailed out. Here's my last response:

I'm fucking with you. I'm wasting your time like you've wasted mine. Your "official" document from the USPS could have been put together by a 4th grader. If you're going to scam people you should fix your English. The USPS doesn't produce documents with poor type setting, spelling errors, random capitalization of letters, terrible subject verb agreement, a huge fucking horizontal line of copied and pasted gif files of money flipping, and an off center shot of a god damned mail truck. Granted, I don't speak whatever derivative of Afro-Asiatic/Hausa you speak, but I'm not trying to steal products from your dumb fucking ass. I was going to send 6 pounds of dog shit with your prepaid postage, but I didn't want to get into a tangle with U.S. Customs. If I wasn't worried about finding a clean water source I'd fly to your shitty country and shoot your cattle. Good luck with your crappy elections, fucktard. Tell Obasanjo I said "hi". By the way, thanks for the oil. My SUV drinks that shit like your thirsty great grandmother drank well water after getting buttfucked by a gang of English colonists.

Hahahahhahahahahhhahhahahahahahhahahahaha

bwhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahah

muahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaah

yes it deserves all of that.

This cocksucker sent me 8 emails in the last 48 hours about this thing. I've been stringing sha-him along for a while. I really wish I had the balls to bring that box of dog shit to Fedex. This douche assured me that the label was prepaid so I probably could have sent sha-him a box of dookie buns. I'm usually not so arrogant and nasty about one's place of origins given my anthropological background, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Wonderfully written :heart:

What is it for and what is it about again? I seemed to have missed that.