Crafty Women

Were I a billionaire I would buy Michaels and Joannes and rename them "House Of Gay Worthless Crap" and "House Of Gay Worthless Fabric" respectively. I hate those places.

Were I a billionaire I would buy Michaels and Joannes and rename them "House Of Gay Worthless Crap" and "House Of Gay Worthless Fabric" respectively. I hate those places.

Your telling me, as a kid we would get stuck in those stores for HOURS while my mom shopped. I wont even go into them anymore to buy her gift certificates, I just give her the money with a card that says what its for :fly:

I hate going in Fabric stores. My mom used to punish me by making me go with her while she spent hours shopping in them and touching every fabric in the place. They are so damn boring. Shudder.

I am deeply offended by this statement.

</3

I hated those places too... also antique shops. I'm sure all of our parents dragged their kids thru that torture.

My mom took me to those places, but I'm pretty imaginative and can entertain myself pretty easy. I'd get lost in the store's racks, playing in between/on/under them, scaring people as they sorted through stuff.

*ahhh* those were the days. I don't fit under the racks anymore, sucks. :(

Nah, you're just a little overly sensitive because I told you I wouldn't be posting shirtless pics for at least a few more weeks.

:mad: Just as I PMed BeerAd, post before, during, after, shirtless, pantless, the whole gambit!!

:mad:

Edit: In my inbox only please ;) :drool:

were I a billionaire I'd buy Linens 'n' Things and rename it Sheets 'n' Crap