Cowboy Saturday

Hell with riding a horse ... I want to ride a cowboy :fly:

real_cowboy.jpg

JJ Lady - I am soooooo jeleous I love the Blue Ridge Mountains!! I expect LOTS of pics from you!

Sarcasmo said:
Kick ass, you should do that 9-4 ride. Talk about awesome.

Holy shit, garnet mine exploration too? I am so going there.

I've actually been before so I know its great. Plus when we go the trees will have turned...it will be beautiful!

JJ Lady said:
I've actually been before so I know its great. Plus when we go the trees will have turned...it will be beautiful!

Pictures please! I would go for a vacation there just for Biltmore and horseback riding.

Sarcasmo said:
Pictures please! I would go for a vacation there just for Biltmore and horseback riding.
That's what we are doing! Hirseback riding on Friday, Biltmore on Saturday. We are staying at these great cabins. They are in the mountains and have an outdoor hot tub! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go!

JJ Lady said:

Thanks for the link ... trail riding in the fall has got to be incredible. When are you going ?

gottoys? said:

real_cowboy.jpg

JJ Lady - I am soooooo jeleous I love the Blue Ridge Mountains!! I expect LOTS of pics from you!

Who's that? He's sexy. I mean, I imagine that a woman would find him sexy. :shifty:

I haven't been horseback riding in forever, and not ever more than short distances. It would be fun to do a half day trip or something.

On Saturday I took pics of my sister and brother in law in the morning and went with Knyte to someone's house so he could work on their computers. A pretty uneventful day.

gottoys? said:

real_cowboy.jpg

GD!!! send him this way PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

I love horse back riding and doing cowboy stuff in general. I have a great uncle that helps drive cattle every year from Middle of Montana into Wyoming to be sold. It's like a 3 or 4 week ride cross country. Some old friend of his raises cattle up there now. So my great uncle that's retired fly's out there and buys a new horse and helps in the drive and sells the horse before coming back. I'd love to go help one day. It sounds awesome and the pictures are so damn cool.

ChikkenNoodul said:
But far less reliable and the meat filled ones are supposed to leak

Surprisingly enough it only leaks if you do something your not supposed to. I made the mistake of going taking it to the dealer for the post break-in service. The bastards not only failed to use a new o-ring on the drain plug but decided it'd be a good idea to smear some sort of putty on it's threads too. Damn thing leaked. When I changed the oil myself later on and actually did what the service manual said the leak went away.

itburnswhenipee said:
Surprisingly enough it only leaks if you do something your not supposed to. I made the mistake of going taking it to the dealer for the post break-in service. The bastards not only failed to use a new o-ring on the drain plug but decided it'd be a good idea to smear some sort of putty on it's threads too. Damn thing leaked. When I changed the oil myself later on and actually did what the service manual said the leak went away.
Yeah, but most Harley owners are RUB's these days, so you're a rarity that you actually know how to change the oil yourself :fly:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, but most Harley owners are RUB's these days, so you're a rarity that you actually know how to change the oil yourself :fly:

I was shocked to discover that the thing has three separate oil reserviors. One for the primary drive, one for the transmission gearbox, one for the crank. And they each need a different fucking oil.