Cowboy Saturday

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
So what'd y'all city folk do today? Ol' Sarcasmo done went trail riding on horseback and got his nethers all raw and sore. It's been about 2 years since I did any riding. Had a hell of a time though, even as urban as I am. Forgot how much fun it was to just drive out into the country for no reason and hump around on a horse for a few hours.

:shifty:

Anyone else like horses, or riding? Western style, not that gay British stuff. It really does your soul good to ditch the cellphone, the computer, the traffic and the people and just go out and experience nature and peace and quiet from the back of a large animal. :fly: That's about the only country thing about me, though. I can't stand country music and I'd live in a kick ass loft right in the middle of downtown if I could. But spending a day on horseback is awesome. Exhilarating, actually. Like driving a car that has a brain. And no suspension.

Oh, and anyone ever stayed at a ranch before? I'm looking at going down into the hill country near San Antonio for a week and staying at a ranch that adjoins 5500 acres of state park land so I can do some real trail riding. None of that lame fake ranching crap either; just a horse and 5 hours of tranquility. Other than the wrangler who has to accompany you for insurance reasons, I mean. Just curious what to expect if I do.

Well I reckon I oughta go wash the dust outta my hair and throw a kettle o' beans on the stove. Maybe gaze up at my textured ceiling and coax a few melodies from my harmonica.

Holla.

I worked. Got home, fell asleep, woke up, now I'm posting.

Also, cowboys dont say Holla, that is resevered for black girls.

last night me and my brother went downtown and got plastered..
he got a tattoo, i got my nipples re-pierced.

Spent to much money, now i'm looking at buying a Dell 6000D

Bubbles said:
:confused: what's wrong with what I said?
Absolutely nothing. Don't you hate it when people try to turn every statement into some sort of innuendo. I know I do.

I hate country too. :barf:

horse riding can be fun...my coolest time was riding at a full gallop through the surf in jamaica

fly said:
I dont have a happy trail

:( that's very unfortunate. a happy trail could very well be the sexiest thing on a man. (well, after the nose and hands and back of neck...)

:drool:

can i just say i love me a man???

roadking1.jpg

This is the only horse I'll ride. It's way more compliant than the meat filled variety.

I can't wait till we go to ashville. We are going to ride and have so much fun!! ANd tour Biltmore. I'm ready now.

But We slept a lot yesterday (Went out Friday with some people form Eric's work). Then today we Did yard work, laundry and I started catlouging records. Brought home about 500 or so from my mom's house to sell on Ebay. Damn that is a lot of work!!

JJ Lady said:
I can't wait till we go to ashville. We are going to ride and have so much fun!! ANd tour Biltmore. I'm ready now.

But We slept a lot yesterday (Went out Friday with some people form Eric's work). Then today we Did yard work, laundry and I started catlouging records. Brought home about 500 or so from my mom's house to sell on Ebay. Damn that is a lot of work!!

Can you go horseback riding at Biltmore? That place is amazing.