GAY Couples who always have to be together are lame

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,754
Time for a wickie rant thread.

So whenever I try to hang out with my bro he always has to bring his fucking girlfriend. We made plans to go fishing and he calls me the night before and says he can only come if he brings her with. I say fuck it lets cancel then.

Now don't get me wrong I like his girlfriend but sometimes i would like to hang out with my lil bro by myself. Last time we hung out alone she got mad at him and left for the night. All we did was go to a park and play disc golf. People who can't go anywhere without their bf/gf/so are fucking weird

Time for a wickie rant thread.

So whenever I try to hang out with my bro he always has to bring his fucking girlfriend. We made plans to go fishing and he calls me the night before and says he can only come if he brings her with. I say fuck it lets cancel then.

Now don't get me wrong I like his girlfriend but sometimes i would like to hang out with my lil bro by myself. Last time we hung out alone she got mad at him and left for the night. All we did was go to a park and play disc golf. People who can't go anywhere without their bf/gf/so are fucking weird
Sounds like a toxic relationship. Give your brother advice to dump her as he ....

...he's your brother so he probably can't do better. Scratch that.

Things are already going sideways with that chick aren't they Wicks?

Does their thing really go sideways? Cause that would be awesome.