Countdown to Serenity...in 5...

Oh yeah, my buddy was telling me about this. Don't I need to watch the show first? He told me to check it out so I'd know what was going on, but I decided I had better things to do with 8 hours of my life.

spange CANNOT WAIT A MINUTE LONGER...he seems to think there's a group going to see it for his birfday?? i hope y'all know that!!!

So do you need to watch the series first?

I will go see it if I don't have to ... just have no time to watch TV.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh yeah, my buddy was telling me about this. Don't I need to watch the show first? He told me to check it out so I'd know what was going on, but I decided I had better things to do with 8 hours of my life.

I've heard that you don't have to watch the show first. Apparently the movie explains enough of the background that's covered in the show. But you really should watch the show sometime. It's really good!

Thorn Bird said:
spange CANNOT WAIT A MINUTE LONGER...he seems to think there's a group going to see it for his birfday?? i hope y'all know that!!!

I CANNOT WAIT A MINUTE LONGER! If I had the time I would have watch the series AGAIN last week. Maybe I'll have time this week..... :heart:

Yes we will be going this weekend as part of Spanges birfday celebration. I'm thinkn' Saturday night? Who's up for going in the ATL area? Taeric? WAW?

SpangeMonkee said:
but do you have the AIM icon? huh huh?

I really wanna go see the movie on Friday. I even know someone who has offered to babysit for a night. So, the missus can go to.
All the icons I found were kinda lame. Besides, I turn off icons because more often than not, people have lame/annoying icons.

I want to see it but don't know any firefly fans here.

Tonight is Guy Movie Night. A group of guys from work go once a month and grab a few beers and go see a pure action movie or dorky sci-fi that everyones girls won't go see with them. We're seeing Transporter 2 tonight.

b_sinning said:

Tonight is Guy Movie Night. A group of guys from work go once a month and grab a few beers and go see a pure action movie or dorky sci-fi that everyones girls won't go see with them. We're seeing Transporter 2 tonight.

You should come to Hotlanta and see it with me/us/ Transporter 2 looks awesome.

b_sinning said:

I really liked Transporter 2 and we will DEF be hitting up Serenity this weekend, I just have to find a babysitter cause all my sisters are going to be out of town or busy.

SpangeMonkee said:
but do you have the AIM icon? huh huh?

I really wanna go see the movie on Friday. I even know someone who has offered to babysit for a night. So, the missus can go to.

Well then you and the misses can go see it on Friday. Bast and JJ won't be getting in till late, so I don't think we'll be going.

kiwi said:
I really liked Transporter 2 and we will DEF be hitting up Serenity this weekend, I just have to find a babysitter cause all my sisters are going to be out of town or busy.

They haven't posted showings on Fandango yet, bastards.