Could this day suck anymore?

BigDov said:
What was it you said the other day?? You're not half as nice as I pretend to be on here?? Yeah....... :lol:
I see right thru your pretty boy, happy go lucky front you put on.

April23 said:
I see right thru your pretty boy, happy go lucky front you put on.

do people really say "happy go lucky" these days?

April23 said:
As long as people dump excrements behind JITB while wiping with their panties they do.

I think I may have to leave the board over this, I'll never live it down :lol:

April23 said:
We'll still talk and stuff if you leave. So there.

"hey, whatever happened to that dude that took a shit behind Whataburger that time?"

"Nah man, it was Jack In The Box"

F33nX said:
you said she declared she was putting in her two weeks, but would stay the entire time. that Rarely ever happens. most of the time people who stay the two weeks are only there for sabotage and boredom reasons.
Yes, that is waht she TOLD me. But then she didn't show up the next day. She lied flat out. I asked her. Are yougoing to stay, she said no. I said ok, when are you leaving. She said, well I'm putting in my two weeks. Then before she left she said I'll see you tomorrow. But she still cleaned out all off her stuff. Then the old team leader who got this girl the job becuse they had been friends called her about half an hour later after I told her that I didn't think she was coming back. She lied again and said that she would be there. 8:30 came and went and she never showed. Of course I was there at 7 and left about 12 hours later....