Could this day suck anymore?

April23 said:
I did, have a problem?

Yes, I find your attitude towards me and my postings to be less then supportive. I feel that someone in your position should encourage the dissemination of quality information in this forum and not try and stifle it.

smileynev said:
Yes, I find your attitude towards me and my postings to be less then supportive. I feel that someone in your position should encourage the dissemination of quality information in this forum and not try and stifle it.

You are on your own kid.

bast_imret said:
Hmm, both sounds like good ideas. Let's consolidate and do both at the same time! :fly:
Hmmm...how about no!

Just for any one who may have been wondering the girl who told me to my face yesterday that she was coming back and was going to stay for her two weeks didn't show up today. Big surprise!

JJ Lady said:
Hmmm...how about no!

Just for any one who may have been wondering the girl who told me to my face yesterday that she was coming back and was going to stay for her two weeks didn't show up today. Big surprise!
That sucks. I just lost my leg in a firey boat crash. Feel better?

JJ Lady said:
Hmmm...how about no!

people who put in their two weeks rarely ever stay. at least she warned you.

JJ Lady said:
No she didn't. She quit and then never came back. All in the same day.
you said she declared she was putting in her two weeks, but would stay the entire time. that Rarely ever happens. most of the time people who stay the two weeks are only there for sabotage and boredom reasons.

F33nX said:
you said she declared she was putting in her two weeks, but would stay the entire time. that Rarely ever happens. most of the time people who stay the two weeks are only there for sabotage and boredom reasons.
I'm doing my full two weeks because thats what I said I was going to do.

F33nX said:
Those last 2 weeks are the worst, slowest weeks of your life.

Go read the Jaxxor, i slamed the bin lid on my wang thread, that made me chuckle...

either that imagine bast in a gimp suit and a strap on, with camera on standby.. raises a smile here...:shifty:

Restless said:
Go read the Jaxxor, i slamed the bin lid on my wang thread, that made me chuckle...

either that imagine bast in a gimp suit and a strap on, with camera on standby.. raises a smile here...:shifty:

Strangely, that gets me to smile too........ :lol:

Awwww... me afreak.. hm.. yeah probably... but the nice kind of freaks, that like, help old ladies accross the road then steal their money, or abuse people over the interweb but have fantasie of porking them :D