Could there BE a worse president?

I hate it when people jump on the anti-Bush bandwagon. Plenty of people have logical, valid complaints, those aren't who I'm talking about. It's the people who just talk about how much Bush sucks just becuase everyone else is. I probably get it the worst because I live in the most liberal county in the US, but it just pisses me off to no end. I'm so sick of all the cliche hate for no reason.

(I voted independant, by the way)

Fat Burger said:
I hate it when people jump on the anti-Bush bandwagon. Plenty of people have logical, valid complaints, those aren't who I'm talking about. It's the people who just talk about how much Bush sucks just becuase everyone else is. I probably get it the worst because I live in the most liberal county in the US, but it just pisses me off to no end. I'm so sick of all the cliche hate for no reason.

I'd say every third car around Boston has an anti-Bush message on a bumpersticker, most of 'em don't make any sense :fly:

Fat Burger said:

Bush sucks man. He's like Hitler and stuff. He caused 911 and he's stealing oil from Iraq and he helped Michael Jackson molest those children. He's evil man.

Desslock said:
Bush sucks man. He's like Hitler and stuff. He caused 911 and he's stealing oil from Iraq and he helped Michael Jackson molest those children. He's evil man.

Vote for Kerry! Why would you want a shrub in office?

Coqui said:
Vote for Kerry! Why would you want a shrub in office?

OMG could you imagine Kerry in office??? :omy:

OMG could you imagine his WIFE as FIRST LADY???

"Oh goody, another bunny baby to kiss." The world would hate us for sure with those two in office. A feeb with Satan as his wife.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd say every third car around Boston has an anti-Bush message on a bumpersticker, most of 'em don't make any sense :fly:

There's still A LOT of Kerry/Edwards stickers on cars around here. Especially when you go downtown. I wish they'd get over themselves. I should start keeping some spraypaint in the car...

Pandora said:
There's still A LOT of Kerry/Edwards stickers on cars around here. Especially when you go downtown. I wish they'd get over themselves. I should start keeping some spraypaint in the car...
I'll buy you some!