Could the sports gods be crazy???

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
Could it be possible that Tampa could end up with both Brett Farve and Manny Ramirez? The Bucs getting Farve is very possible if he agrees to come South and with Manny running his mouth about wanting a trade he will end up somewhere in Florida either Miami or Tampa. Any thoughts?

Could it be possible that Tampa could end up with both Brett Farve and Manny Ramirez? The Bucs getting Farve is very possible if he agrees to come South and with Manny running his mouth about wanting a trade he will end up somewhere in Florida either Miami or Tampa. Any thoughts?

Did you hear that Farve got offered 20 mil to stay retired?

Maybe its just me, but I don't want him. I want Garcia if we're gonna use an old, tired QB. I could see Farve eating into the cap too much.

Maybe its just me, but I don't want him. I want Garcia if we're gonna use an old, tired QB. I could see Farve eating into the cap too much.

I agree with you but Bruce Allen has already done enough bad things to Garcia so either way at the end of this year he is gone and then we are fucked. At least we might get 2 years out of Farve.

Let's be realistic. Now that Favre is past his prime and can't really contribute to a team......the Redskins are going to sign him toa two year 45 million dollar contract.

If that fucking faggot doesn't take $2 million per year to stay retired I will personally shoot him in the face and screw his wife.