Cotton candy's free to go, let me see that tootsie roll..

Datgurl said:
I just knew you'd reply to that. I Feel You is a good DM song with good memories for me. :heart: DM

Heheh..you know me. Anything that has to do with Depeche Mode I'm all over it like white on rice!
:heart: DM :heart:

I feel you is awesome as well. I think SOFAD is the only album that I don't have on CD for some strange reason. I'll pick that one up after work...then I can archive the tape I've been abusing.

favorite 90s songs:
ice ice baby-vanilla ice
can't touch this-mc hammer
love of a lifetime-firehouse
straight up-paula abdul
longview-greenday
nevermind-nirvana
sell out-reel big fish (okay, late 90s, but still awesome)
etc etc

Detman101 said:
I feel you is awesome as well. I think SOFAD is the only album that I don't have on CD for some strange reason. I'll pick that one up after work...then I can archive the tape I've been abusing.
I have the best DM mix tape made for me by a friend. It has a great remake of "See You". These two girls sing it but I don't know who and I could never find the song to dl. Any chance you've heard it?

F33nX said:
favorite 90s songs:
ice ice baby-vanilla ice
straight up-paula abdul
longview-greenday
nevermind-nirvana
etc etc

Good songs..
Nirvana should go without saying. But that's because I'm a hardcore Nirvana fan. Green Day too :drool: You're so lucky.

I'd say anything by Nirvana, Green Day, early Pearl Jam, Soundgarden and The Screaming Trees. But's that's only if we're talking early to mid 90's I guess.

F33nX said:
favorite 90s songs:
ice ice baby-vanilla ice
straight up-paula abdul
longview-greenday
nevermind-nirvana
etc etc
The 80s were better :) Adn looks whats coming back in now! Although there will never be another Journey...they were awesome! :heart:

Datgurl said:
I have the best DM mix tape made for me by a friend. It has a great remake of "See You". These two girls sing it but I don't know who and I could never find the song to dl. Any chance you've heard it?

No, not yet, that sounds interesting!

JJ Lady said:
The 80s were better :) Adn looks whats coming back in now! Although there will never be another Journey...they were awesome! :heart:

Well of course the 80's were better!! :D High school, slow-dancing with the captain of the football team's girlfriend, making out under the bleachers during basketball games, Duran Duran hairdo's, Camaro's, and acid-washed jeans....... *sigh* I miss the 80's.

Detman101 said:
No, not yet, that sounds interesting!
It's a really nice remake. It's all slow and dreamy. I think I'll listen to it now. :cool:

Datgurl said:
It's a really nice remake. It's all slow and dreamy. I think I'll listen to it now. :cool:

Hay thar sweetie- is there a name to this mystery song? Would it be too much to ask to have you write down a couple of the lyrics for me??

I MUST add this to my DM collection..... :drool:

:heart:

edit- saw the title, sorry :(

Last edited:
BigDov said:
Well of course the 80's were better!! :D High school, slow-dancing with the captain of the football team's girlfriend, making out under the bleachers during basketball games, Duran Duran hairdo's, Camaro's, and acid-washed jeans....... *sigh* I miss the 80's.
Me too, although I was far from high school at that point in time. I miss the movies, I miss the music, I don't really miss the fasion though. Man! Some of that was bad :eek:

Edit: ALthough I did own plenty of florescent pink, orange and green

BigDov said:
Hay thar sweetie- is there a name to this mystery song? Would it be too much to ask to have you write down a couple of the lyrics for me??

edit- saw the title, sorry :(
The remake of the song is sooo nice. It's much slower than the original. Wish I had the what I need to upload it from the cassette so you guys could hear it. :(

JJ Lady said:
Me too, although I was far from high school at that point in time. I miss the movies, I miss the music, I don't really miss the fasion though. Man! Some of that was bad :eek:

Edit: ALthough I did own plenty of florescent pink, orange and green

How far from high school were you??! :eek: I was let out in 88.... you?!

I was a fan of the parachute pants, muscle shirts, camo pants and Levi jackets. Later it changed to all things made by Gotcha, Ocean Pacific, and Ron Jon Surf Shop. I was such a dork :tard:

Datgurl said:
The remake of the song is sooo nice. It's much slower than the original. Wish I had the what I need to upload it from the cassette so you guys could hear it. :(

I'll start scouring my 'resources' and see if I can come up with anything. Thanks a ton :heart: