Corrupt tables are fun!

I was wondering what was wrong. I kept getting db errors. I figured that if I refreshed the page enough times, it would fix itself.

I made an anigif to commemorate to event.

F5.gif
F5.gif
F5.gif
F5.gif
F5.gif

btw: this should be the new :db: smiley.

SpangeMonkee said:
I was wondering what was wrong. I kept getting db errors. I figured that if I refreshed the page enough times, it would fix itself.

I made an anigif to commemorate to event.

F5.gif
F5.gif
F5.gif
F5.gif
F5.gif

btw: this should be the new :db: smiley.

bahahaha

i sent him an email from work that was pages and pages of F5

i thought i had been banned or something. i couldn't log in, but i could see the page as a visitor. things that make you go hmmmm...

Thorn Bird said:
i thought i had been banned or something. i couldn't log in, but i could see the page as a visitor. things that make you go hmmmm...
To get IP blocked (so you cant see the forum) you'd have to do something really bad... I don't think you could concieve anything that would require that kinda banishment.

FlamingGlory said:
To get IP blocked (so you cant see the forum) you'd have to do something really bad... I don't think you could concieve anything that would require that kinda banishment.

sure i could. i think. well, maybe. possibly! hey...what are you saying? :fly: how ARE you, mr. glory?

I couldn't tell there was a problem with the forum becuase KMC our internet provider had some fiber get damaged. They have no clue where it was cut. They were freaking out. I tried rerouting everyone through our back up dual t3s from bellsouth but there was alot of bottnecking. So I've had few thousand staff,faculty, and students pissed at me becuase of something out of my control. I may be working tomorrow.