Corporatocracy at its finest. Some interesting info from the FED audit.

I helped a ghetto neighbor of mine with a tv issue the other day. They have 2 50 inch + new flat screen tvs but I feed their kid on a semi-regular basis because I know they don't have food. wtf?! Ghetto people make no sense to me. And the black people in my neighborhood call me the crazy white guy just because I still can't catch the rooster that my wife let loose in the neighborhood that hangs around in my yard.

I'm going to get the last laugh when I move in a month or so and leave the rooster. Right as I leave I think I'm going to put out a lot of bird seed with no dooze mixed in. For some odd reason all the black people are scared of the rooster.

I helped a ghetto neighbor of mine with a tv issue the other day. They have 2 50 inch + new flat screen tvs but I feed their kid on a semi-regular basis because I know they don't have food. wtf?! Ghetto people make no sense to me. And the black people in my neighborhood call me the crazy white guy just because I still can't catch the rooster that my wife let loose in the neighborhood that hangs around in my yard.

I'm going to get the last laugh when I move in a month or so and leave the rooster. Right as I leave I think I'm going to put out a lot of bird seed with no dooze mixed in. For some odd reason all the black people are scared of the rooster.

how do you know they own the 50" tv's? according to liam those aren't really their kids, you were in the wrong house, or they were, or something.

how do you know they own the 50" tv's? according to liam those aren't really their kids, you were in the wrong house, or they were, or something.

The mom is an older lady that is fairly decrepit and the dad is some kind of disabled where he can't barely walk or talk and just lays on their couch all day. So there is no way they stole the tv's themselves. I've been there 3 times and every time the guy has been in the same spot whacked out on something. I guessing it's something out of the few hundred pill bottles scatted on the tables on both ends of the couch. The mom is always gone working as a nanny and the dad is comatose so I try to make sure their kid isn't starving or can use a bathroom since he is typically locked out of their house. The kid is 9 and I still haven't figured out how in the world they were able to have a kid.

Last edited:
The mom is an older lady that is fairly decrepit and the dad is some kind of disabled where he can't barely walk or talk and just lays on their couch all day. So there is no way they stole the tv's themselves. I've been there 3 times and every time the guy has been in the same spot whacked out on something. I guessing it's something out of the few hundred pill bottles scatted on the tables on both ends of the couch. The mom is always gone working as a nanny and the dad is comatose so I try to make sure their kid isn't starving or can use a bathroom since he is typically locked out of their house. The kid is 9 and I still haven't figured out how in the world they were able to have a kid.

THATS IMPOSSIBLE

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

the government obviously fucked them over somehow putting them in this situation.

so let's have them take care of our health too.

Jokes are better where the parallels are close. The parallels you used are not.

B is a freaking saint.

Just because the parents are fucked up I'm not going to let a kid suffer if I can help it. He's always respectful to me so I don't mind. A few of the other hood rats in my neighborhood it takes all my self control not to snatch off my belt and spank the crap out of them and then go after their parents.

When the hell did I become my dad?!

The fucked up part is I've lived in really really nice neighborhoods and the ghetto and overall the people in the ghetto seem friendlier. Of course that could be because they are trying to case your house to rob later while talking to you.

Just because the parents are fucked up I'm not going to let a kid suffer if I can help it. He's always respectful to me so I don't mind. A few of the other hood rats in my neighborhood it takes all my self control not to snatch off my belt and spank the crap out of them and then go after their parents.

When the hell did I become my dad?!

The fucked up part is I've lived in really really nice neighborhoods and the ghetto and overall the people in the ghetto seem friendlier. Of course that could be because they are trying to case your house to rob later while talking to you.

depends on the ghetto, but a lot of the people are a lot friendlier unless you flat out live in the hood.

also feel like my shits safer here, people in the ghetto go to the nice neighborhoods where there's something decent to steal.