Corporatocracy at its finest. Some interesting info from the FED audit.

Excellent selective statistics there,

"The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.) "

So the rural poor in America have less space than those who live in high density European cities? Go figure. Get this - The average rich person in Tokyo gets less living space than the average poor person in Montana. Your point is?

"# Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
# Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
# Eighty-nine percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and more than a third have an automatic dishwasher."

You do know many poor people haven't spent their whole lives poor don't you? Or if they have. What does that say about social mobility?

I take the information from:

Cato Institute

The Heritage Foundation

The Commonwealth Foundation

long before I believe some whining Useful Idiot because he doesn't like the facts presented since they don't fit his world view.

you're right, it doesn't. the point is that it should. if her son lives in that house and owns that tv, her son should sell the tv and help pay for the bills. the financial ability of everyone in a household should be factored into whether or not someone gets government money, not just the primary resident

I didn't say they didn't qualify for assistance, I said they didn't deserve it.

Agreed. If I had my way. It would be Family first, church organizations secondly, and the government last. Just like it used to be. Unfortunately too many have the entitlement mentality no matter what their economic situation is. :(:mad:

Which would you rather give money to? A religious organization that gives 100% of the money they receive to the poor or to the government where the poor are lucky to get 40 cents on the dollar. Or is your Atheism blinding you?

No religious organization gives 100% of the money they receive to the poor.

I'd rather give my money to a non-religious organization with a good track record and low overhead, not an organization that's free to proselytize or even deny help to those that won't.

Fuck church organizations. Besides, how is giving money to the poor via taxes any worse than giving money to the poor by feeding your donors myths and fairy tales so they'll cough up money out of guilt?

Last edited:
Fuck church organizations. Besides, how is giving money to the poor via taxes any worse than giving money to the poor by feeding your donors myths and fairy tales so they'll cough up money out of guilt?
Well, churches don't typically send armed people to kick in your door when you fail to drop a fiver in the collection plate.

And you can always choose not to go to a church that tithes....one is forced to pay taxes.

No religious organization gives 100% of the money they receive to the poor.

I'd rather give my money to a non-religious organization with a good track record and low overhead, not an organization that's free to proselytize or even deny help to those that won't.

So, you don't want to give to one. Doesn't mean that other people shouldn't be able to. (Literally) God forbid someone help out the poor and ask them to believe in God. Who fucking cares. They are HELPING people.

never implied that other people shouldn't be able to, just saying fuck 'em. don't care why they're helping but if they interject their preaching into their helping then fuck em soundly. either be willing to help everyone who needs it unconditionally or fuck em.

And again, the notion that they're giving 100% of their money to the poor is a crock of bull.

never implied that other people shouldn't be able to, just saying fuck 'em. don't care why they're helping but if they interject their preaching into their helping then fuck em soundly. either be willing to help everyone who needs it unconditionally or fuck em.

Would you help the lady with the flat screen tv and a heating problem unconditionally?

Whats that? No?

Well fuck you too then

Would you help the lady with the flat screen tv and a heating problem unconditionally?

Whats that? No?

Well fuck you too then

Know what Id do?
Id tell her to sell the fucking tv
Know what I did one time when I was short for utility bills?
I sold my tv AND my stereo
Its calls surviving on your own