Corporatocracy at its finest. Some interesting info from the FED audit.

This woman in Macon, GA is angrily displaying the denial letters the state sent her telling her she doesn't qualify for aid with her heating bill. She appears very destitute.

20101215-221428-pic-125665235.embedded.prod_affiliate.71.jpg

At least a fucking sales tax would make the illegals pay SOMETHING. I can't believe that you wouldn't agree with a flat income or sales tax. Really?

BECAUSE THE POOR WILL BE OVERBURDENED WHEN THEY CAN'T AFFORD A 9900" WIDESCREEN TV BECAUSE OF THE TAX

Gotdamned antique farm equipments and their low intelligenitals!

Poor people and organized religion. Two things that should be done away with permanently. INTO THE SUN WITH YE

The bailouts are besides the point. The point being that both government and private corporations can and will fuck us over. Both work under a capitalist ideology which is a breeding ground for corruption and greed.

Both can be great, and both can be horrible.

:lol: oh yes, only capitalist ideologies are breeding grounds for corruption and greed. that doesn't happen with any other economic system, not at all

The bailouts are besides the point. The point being that both government and private corporations can and will fuck us over. Both work under a capitalist ideology which is a breeding ground for corruption and greed.

Both can be great, and both can be horrible.

The difference is (or should be) that WE can put private companies out of business.

At least a fucking sales tax would make the illegals pay SOMETHING. I can't believe that you wouldn't agree with a flat income or sales tax. Really?

Absolutely not.

Most poor in the U.S. pay no taxes right now. They aren't living the high life on their income of $10,000/year. If you move to a flat tax at say 25%, all you've done is decreased that $10,000 wage earner's income by $2,500.

I don't really understand that reply. My best guess is that you're saying that was a failure of private industry? If so, first I totally disagree with that. The entire mortgage bubble was created by the FED mandating artificially low interest rates. It happens every time we do that (see: tech boom for another recent example). And second, even if private industry were to do that on its own, it would FAIL. There is normally a price for failure, but not when the government steps in saying "youre too big to fail." So what do YOU think the banks have learned from this? Think they will be more fiscally responsible in the future? Think we can legislate their every action, so this can't happen again? Good luck!

btw, if that isn't what you meant, then I typed way too much. Fucker.

Derivatives and swaps are the reason for "too big to fail." The underlying security just happens to be packaged mortgages. It boils down to bankers being more creative than lawmakers. Most people in Congress did not know enough about MBS or debt swaps until the crisis.

Absolutely not.

Most poor in the U.S. pay no taxes right now. They aren't living the high life on their income of $10,000/year. If you move to a flat tax at say 25%, all you've done is decreased that $10,000 wage earner's income by $2,500.

Have you read fairtax.org by chance?

Derivatives and swaps are the reason for "too big to fail." The underlying security just happens to be packaged mortgages. It boils down to bankers being more creative than lawmakers. Most people in Congress did not know enough about MBS or debt swaps until the crisis.

What it boils down to is money being artificially 'cheap' creating bubbles. And then the government saving everyone.

OMG YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT WOMAN THROUGH THAT ONE PICTURE!

:waw:

And also this quote.

Kelley said she was unemployed for a year before recently landing a job. But her bills have stacked up while she was unemployed, and she needs the assistance.

Hey hey, Ms. Kelley! Have you thought about selling your big screen tv and Xbox to help pay your bills? Wait, that would require sacrifice. Best to ask for free money you don't need instead. lol American poor people