Coqui killed Candy - Beerad and KNYTE sue

That isn't the same as handing someone a beer and saying "GO NUTS!".
they would probably say something more like "drink this", but otherwise it is (in the case of "package alcohol") exactly like handing someone a beer, or wine cooler or whatever they use.

now they just need to supplement hospital food with mixed nuts and pizza slices.

now they just need to supplement hospital food with mixed nuts and pizza slices.

When I had the last babe it was in a hospital that literally had less then 25 patients they were cooking for and the food was really good. I had pizza for one meal that had an inch of toppings on it. :drool:

When I had the last babe it was in a hospital that literally had less then 25 patients they were cooking for and the food was really good. I had pizza for one meal that had an inch of toppings on it. :drool:
hell! i can't get that kind of pizza anywhere. i gotta get knocked-up... or out. whatever gets me a bed.

wow. i'll bet there were that many babies born during baby bird's birth HOUR. northside hospital is called the baby factory around here.

When Elaine was delivering, they had a record number of deliveries at the hospital.

When I was born I was the only baby that week. The nursery was empty but for me.

edit: I remember the food being delicious.

Last edited:
Did they serve chicken ala breast milk or was it breast milk florentine?
It was incredible. breast milk pate on breast milk toast, followed by roast rack of boobs and breast milk gravy, gratin breast milk and finishing with whipped chocolate breast milk.

Ian was the only baby in the hospital and I was left in the nice giant delivery room. The nurse still checked our ID tags to make sure we had the right baby when we went home though.

they would probably say something more like "drink this", but otherwise it is (in the case of "package alcohol") exactly like handing someone a beer, or wine cooler or whatever they use.

Its alright Jonny... somebody cant admit they are wrong :fly: