WTF Cops gonna cop

Oh look. the Washington Post portraying the police as the bad guys.

He ran, and they told him to stop resisting when they tried to cuff him. The fuck you expect? He's black so automatically he's the victim of police harassment.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of this shit.

I just wanna know why he was running away from the cops?

Sure, Im white, but if I didnt do anything, I would not feel the need to bolt at the first sign of cops.

A31 year old African American man was shot and killed by Cleveland police yesterday after committing armed robbery at a pizza place, leading cops from 3 cities on a high speed chase, and crashing his truck on the interstate and pulling his gun on the police when he exited the vehicle. Can't wait for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to show up and blame the police. Oh btw, the guy stole a whopping $89.

Sure, Im white, but if I didnt do anything, I would not feel the need to bolt at the first sign of cops.
If some dude with a gun, cop or not, comes running at me I am going to get the fuck out of his way.
I haven't, and don't ever plan on doing anything that will get a cop to chase me with a gun. In that situation my plan is going to be to get out of the way at all costs because I don't want to get in the way of who the cop is pissed at. I won't be trying to figure out if he is pissed at me.
Add in the adrenaline in his system after almost getting hit by a cop car? Shit, why wouldn't you run away?

519d105611fb89cbee45354bef2c00bf.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers

Because one of the cruisers nearly hit him. And young black men that haven't done anything wrong know full well their lives are in a lot more danger when being approached by the police than a white canadian. The "sure, I'm white" part of your post is the key difference, not something that can be set aside.

it doesn't sound like he was running from cops that identified themselves and their intention to talk to him in a nin-ygreatening way, he ran because a cop car almost hit him j. a way that seemed to him to be intentional. if they were already trying to run him down (or if that's how he interpreted what was happening) can you understand why fight or flight might kick in, or why his first thought wouldn't be "I should stick around to see what these clearly calm, rational, armed people want to talk to me about"?

If some dude with a gun, cop or not, comes running at me I am going to get the fuck out of his way.
I haven't, and don't ever plan on doing anything that will get a cop to chase me with a gun. In that situation my plan is going to be to get out of the way at all costs because I don't want to get in the way of who the cop is pissed at. I won't be trying to figure out if he is pissed at me.
Add in the adrenaline in his system after almost getting hit by a cop car? Shit, why wouldn't you run away?
you're one of THOSE people?!?

:lol: