Coping with temptation

do you have like, your own version of gaydar but instead of picking out gay people you try to sniff out breeders? BREEDAR?

do you have like, your own version of gaydar but instead of picking out gay people you try to sniff out breeders? BREEDAR?

i have gaydar, breedar, saddar, happydar...i have all the dars.

one time, my friend called a meeting of all of us, her friends. she said, i have something to tell you. i said, what, are you gay or something? and then she :eek: and then we all :eek:ed.

then in college i opened the door to my friend so we could walk to class together. she just looked different to me, but didn't have time to say anything before i said, "what, did you get laid or something?" and she went :eek: and i went :eek:.

then at work, my coworker comes in, and i asked her if she was pregnant, which was kinda not anticipated since she had an ex-husband.

:iono: i really can sense things about people, which might be why i get life stories from total strangers...and half of them finish talking and kind of shake their heads, stare at me, and then say they don't know why they just told me all that, or that they'd never told anyone else that. :fly: it's actually quite an honor when that happens. makes me feel good. :eek:

This is all so..... very confusing. Someone has a secret about someone else and can't tell and it takes 4 fricking days to sort out that there's really nothing going on anyway? Lovely.