coolest toy ever?

What games do you play? We tend to get UF servers up to play Battlefield, Unreal Tournament, and hopefully some others sometime.

I cant play online :( got a wifi connection and the speeds here are so terrible that the ping will be like 10k so, unfortunatley no.

I play mostly FPS, CSS, UT2004, BFV, and shit like that for mp.

But i likes me a nice RPG from time to time too. :)

84717fc6bc6f90.jpg
I agree

OMG what are you a contract killer?

One can dream.

Seriously, that gun is full of WANT. I wants one.

What is it? I need to get it for CSS,those terrorist will have no chance.

That's the civilian version of the M4, which you likely recognize as the most popular Counter-Terrorist gun in Counter-Strike.

I'm sure that Knyte's kids would be the most knowledgeable people on guns.

There would be no worries from me that they would come back alive.

I plan on getting my boys .22 rifles at age 7, at which point they'll be taking hunters and firearms safety courses, as well as getting hit on the back of the head when I see them doing something stupid at the range.

I plan on getting my boys .22 rifles at age 7, at which point they'll be taking hunters and firearms safety courses, as well as getting hit on the back of the head when I see them doing something stupid at the range.

...what about your daughter? :mad:

in the world's largest twist of irony, KNYTE's daughter will be the gun nut and his sons will play with dolls

this might be the coolest toy ever...what do you think?
it's a remote controlled dragon fly that flies by flapping it's wings :cool:

http://www.radioshack.com/sm-take-me-to-toys-and-games-radio-control-vehicles-air--pi-2585632.html

flytech-dragonfly.jpg
omg I want
This

19646a902136938a.jpg

> that
tapco?

I'm sure that Knyte's kids would be the most knowledgeable people on guns.

There would be no worries from me that they would come back alive.
they'd come back with a truckfull of zombie corpses to use as mortar for the wall

Oddly enough, I first envisioned you with the pocket pussy, THEN the assault rifle. The dragonfly didn't even come to mind.
:lol:
The only thing an ezbake oven would to to a mouse is give it a tan.
:lol:

We found a very cute Pink .22 I think she'll be getting in a few years (by few I mean when she's 10).

He already steals his sister's barbies in the bathtub. :fly:

this whole thread made my side ache

Aaahhh, the M4A1 as they call it now I see. The scope threw me off, I couldnt recognise it.

I remember waaaay back when the M4 had a scope in CS. I think they took it off in beta 5.

If I don't have the funds to get my AR for Christmas I'll definitely have it around my birthday (Feb).