Coolest Software Evar

Drool-Boy said:
Possessed by what?
The angry spirit of Dave Thomas?

nah. The angry spirits of burgers gone by. Or through. My colon that is.

fly said:
When sir, when???

A buddy of mine is helping me with the site right now. He works in web development, and mostly with flash. I made all the graphics for the site last weekend, and this weekend he should be putting it all together and animating it. Then well do testing for a bit, so hopefully the site will be live in under a month.

Drool-Boy said:
A buddy of mine is helping me with the site right now. He works in web development, and mostly with flash. I made all the graphics for the site last weekend, and this weekend he should be putting it all together and animating it. Then well do testing for a bit, so hopefully the site will be live in under a month.

Fucking cool!!!

Drool-Boy said:

Is your buddy funny?

Drool-Boy said:
Only when he wears his clown shoes

:heart:

So, when bub goes live, are you going to be doing most of the writing? Or are you gonna outsource some of that to others, like elfpenis?

Drool-Boy said:
what if I just draw a clown nose on him and make him stuck in a mayo jar?

If you want it to be about as funny as Dirty Dancing, Havana Nights, I would go that route.