:cool:

Drool-Boy said:
Good goin kiddo
Its about time your deadbeat ass got a job
fuck you buddy:heart:

i had the interview for this job THREE DAYS after i was laid off. just took them a while to let me know, lol. silly universities.

Last edited:
Is this the dreamjob?

Don't be the next relative to die, that would suck.

You have an aspiration to work in the research field? Great job, but the money's rubbish. They honestly need alot more funding than what they are receiving.

Galen said:
You have an aspiration to work in the research field? Great job, but the money's rubbish. They honestly need alot more funding than what they are receiving.
yep! i know the pay sucks, but this is my ticket back into biology, and also the golden ticket into the prestigious PhD program there (automatic matriculation with a 3.2 or higher after taking classes part time for 2 years).

F33nX said:
yep! i know the pay sucks, but this is my ticket back into biology, and also the golden ticket into the prestigious PhD program there (automatic matriculation with a 3.2 or higher after taking classes part time for 2 years).
Mighty fine.
Plant Biology was enough to put me off a university path in Biology. Gotta love medicine! any intentions of doing that?

Galen said:
Mighty fine.
Plant Biology was enough to put me off a university path in Biology. Gotta love medicine! any intentions of doing that?
nope! the premeds in my undergrad program turned me off from that. i found my calling in research. i'd really like to go into immunology/microbiology, and work on either immuntherapy for cancer or studying autoimmune disorders.

F33nX said:
nope! the premeds in my undergrad program turned me off from that. i found my calling in research. i'd really like to go into immunology/microbiology, and work on either immuntherapy for cancer or studying autoimmune disorders.
Sounds very interesting. I wish you all the best of luck!
The medicine system in the US is terrible, no wonder you have so many quacks. But what can I say, Mr. Shipman! ho ho...

F33nX said:
All that and tits too... :wtf:

OMFG ANOTHER FLIPPING WORK THREAD FROM YOU. YOU SAID IT WAS YOUR LAST ONE LAST TIME. WHEN WILL IT ALLLLL EEENNNDDDDDD?????