cool toys for kids

I've spent the past few weeks looking for "Turtles Slime". You may remember it from the early 90's, it came in a playdoh style tub.

Well, I've been to many toy stores. One of which had a talking horse which encouraged nothing but terror and rage. No turtles slime though.

I've spent the past few weeks looking for "Turtles Slime". You may remember it from the early 90's, it came in a playdoh style tub.

Well, I've been to many toy stores. One of which had a talking horse which encouraged nothing but terror and rage. No turtles slime though.

I remember that crud from when I was a kid...it was just called slime though...there was also slime with worms
553452.JPG

Aye, dropping it on the carpet caused so much upset.

Pretty much the single most disheartening thing ever.

I wasn't wrapping those .. there were 4 boxes that size that came :lol:

He said he wanted me to order something off the internet and have it shipped to him .. the "wrapping paper" was a lable addressed to HIM lol.

His b'day isn't until the 26th either .. I gave this to him early .. so he could play with it before school starts tommorrow :heart:.

what you do with this .. is your problem .. but be warned .. it does not removeth from things easily.

http://www.partyamericastore.com/turtle-sewer-slime.html

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/teenag...e+mutant+ninja+turtles+sewer+slime+party+favo

I'm usually pretty good at finding shit online :lol: .. I'm like a pro-shopper and stuff :fly:

I remember buying about 6 tubs of the stuff the same day I bought Secret of Mana for the SNES (which was fucking godawful, may I remind everyone), it was at a large toy store in Newtonabbey I think.Anyway, it brought a long time of happiness. Who'd have thought slime would eclipse a console. It really is fucking fantastic.

I will order this and keep it from the floor.

I wasn't wrapping those .. there were 4 boxes that size that came :lol:

He said he wanted me to order something off the internet and have it shipped to him .. the "wrapping paper" was a lable addressed to HIM lol.

His b'day isn't until the 26th either .. I gave this to him early .. so he could play with it before school starts tommorrow :heart:.

hehe, I figured that, theres no way to hide that from him for what, 3 more weeks:fly:

oh I could have hid it .. plenty of room under the house with the xmas decorations .. I just thought it would be more fun to give it to him now.

My parents got him an awesome trick bike for his bday .. he's had it since June :lol: