Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
So we finally have a cool pope!

05f09ff5a18cf60e367940d0e6c14445.jpg

Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are right and God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...snt-a-magician-with-a-magic-wand-9822514.html

"When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so"

God is not Harry Potter!

My other fave quote:

Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve" @APRIL... Share your thoughts .

• Gravy
Reactions: helenabear
What happened to the omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient God?

Is the Pope going to continue to change the rules for his religion and "evolve" to keep up with popular opinion so Catholicism can stay relevant with the dying breed to worshippers?

To all the fuckwits in this thread:

The Roman Catholic Church has endorsed evolution since it took a stance on the issue.

A Jesuit PRIEST came up with the big bang theory.

This isn't news. Kiki is... not the brightest.

What happened to the omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient God?

Is the Pope going to continue to change the rules for his religion and "evolve" to keep up with popular opinion so Catholicism can stay relevant with the dying breed to worshippers?
Don't you dare act like you didn't like him saying that.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

The Roman Catholic Church has endorsed evolution since it took a stance on the issue.

Are you a fuckwit? Cause this was a new announcement... I mean, I would assume that means it's news. Whether it's newsworthy... meh.

Well I don't posses the coveted golden google pass where all infoez in the whole wide world are readily avail to me like they are to you.

This pope said it recently so this is now news.

Are you a fuckwit? Cause this was a new announcement... I mean, I would assume that means it's news. Whether it's newsworthy... meh.
No, it was just COVERED by a news organization.

If the motherfucking Pope said motherfucking MASS, and it was covered by the NEWS it wouldn't be FUCKING NEWS. It would be "shit that happens all the time that happened to be covered by the NEWS MEDIA".

Not "OMFG CATHOLICS COME UP WITH NEW CEREMONY, CALL IT MASS, MORE AT 11"

"If God produced the universe by a single creative act of His will, then its natural development by laws implanted in it by the Creator is to the greater glory of His Divine power and wisdom. St. Thomas says: "The potency of a cause is the greater, the more remote the effects to which it extends." "
-Catholic Encyclopedia

Last edited:

And the Vatican has a huge observatory... Which is a bit of an indicator they are interested in more than the Bible.

No, it was just COVERED by a news organization.

If the motherfucking Pope said motherfucking MASS, and it was covered by the NEWS it wouldn't be FUCKING NEWS. It would be "shit that happens all the time that happened to be covered by the NEWS MEDIA".

Not "OMFG CATHOLICS COME UP WITH NEW CEREMONY, CALL IT MASS, MORE AT 11"

"If God produced the universe by a single creative act of His will, then its natural development by laws implanted in it by the Creator is to the greater glory of His Divine power and wisdom. St. Thomas says: "The potency of a cause is the greater, the more remote the effects to which it extends." "
-Catholic Encyclopedia
:lol:

It is news since the last pope nearly destroyed this line of thought. The last pope turned Catholicism into a land of hatred and ignorance with what he did/said.

This man is breath of fresh air. Even his choice of words are more open minded and forward thinking. Definitely a kinder and more open minded man than some here :rolleyes: