Cool Movies That Most People Probably Haven't Seen v2007

I'm going old school:

Seven Samurai

'nuff said

I watched Shogun Assassin during my workout the other day. That movie is a prime example of Japanese exploitation films if ever there was one. Lots of sword fighting, very bloody, cool movie.

(I'm not saying Seven Samurai is anything like that, which it's not, you just reminded me of Shogun for some reason)

I watched Shogun Assassin during my workout the other day. That movie is a prime example of Japanese exploitation films if ever there was one. Lots of sword fighting, very bloody, cool movie.

(I'm not saying Seven Samurai is anything like that, which it's not, you just reminded me of Shogun for some reason)

Shogun Assassin is freaking AWESOME!

Pretty much any old Japanese flick with samurai's and lots of sword fighting is going to get my vote.

Return of The Master Killer

When a new dye factory run by the Manchu powers opens in a busy town, the former peace and calm is shattered. The Manchus take over the local rivals and use their cruel dominance to squeeze yet more work out of the locals. After a strike by these workers results in their beating by the hired lackies, one of their friends is persuaded to intervene. This con-artist decides to impersonate legendary Shaolin monk San-Te and scare the oppressors with a series of misleading tricks designed to give the impression of kung-fu excellence. The hoax works once, but is then exposed by one of the Manchus top fighters who has been called in to handle the situation. The dye factory workers are now in a worse position than before and are left nursing their wounds after this severe humiliation. Enraged by how helpless he feels, the exposed impersonator decides to go to the Shaolin temple to try an emulate the real San-Te. Once again using his deceptive skills to get into the temple, the eager student observes the rigurous training that all of the new fighters go through. However, when he is exposed by the head monks and is therefore required to plead his case, he is put to work within the temple to make up for his deceit. Little does he realise that this seemingly unimportant manual work is in fact developing him into a formidable fighter.

He thinks he just the janitor but is able to kick anyones ass. I love bad kungfu movies like this.