Cool Movies That Most People Probably Haven't Seen v2007

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Please post movies that you've seen that the majority of people probably have never heard of or for that matter seen.

Oh, I don't want to hear anyone say Equilibrium, Donnie Darko, or Big Trouble In Little China. :fly:

Here's a few off the top of my head:

Confidence - Great movie about grifting and competence scams. Lots of twists and turns and a good plot.

Lucky Number Slevin - You may have heard about this one, but chances are you haven't seen it. I watched it last night not assuming much and was surprised. You need to be able to invest a certain amount of attention to it (or plan on rewinding a lot) because the dialogue is very fast-paced.

Shade - Another grifting-type movie but mixed in with some cool poker cheating as well. Sly Stallone is in it (albeit supporting cast) and it actually has an entertaining story!

Breach - Fascinating (yet a little slow moving) movie about the FBI leak Robert Hanssen and what lead to his eventual capture.

I'll think of some more over the day...

City of Ghosts - lots of dying, jungle, car chases, guns, stuff blows up, more killing, betrayal, sex, did I mention dying .. I like Bish movies shot in foreign locations. They are gritty, this was pretty gritty, but great IMo.

i love lucky number slevin, the dialog of the whole movie was perfect.
i don't hear many people talking about the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind so i am ssuming it makes the cut as well.

movie from 2000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saving_Grace_(2000_film) pretty funny, it's like a sophisticated stoner movie :lol:

as for that show I can't help but laugh when they advertise it as "the only show that can bring holly hunter to tv"

yeah that just means her hollywood career is trash and she realizes she'll never be anything more than a supporting actress

so the show is based on a movie she was in? Her voice is weird, like she smokes alot :lol:.

so the show is based on a movie she was in? Her voice is weird, like she smokes alot :lol:.

nono, the show has nothing to do with the movie. the movie was a british thing about a widow with a green thumb that grows pot to pay off her late husband's debts

the only thing in common with the movie is the name

if it makes me feel better about mikey wiping out all my high scores then by all means!

When I was way younger (like .. man, prolly 20 or so) I used to talk to this guy online .. he was 17 or 18 I think. He would ask me stuff (he'd never had sex) and get me to explain stuff. One day he asked me what cum tasted like. I was like .. well, that's hard to explain.

I then suggested that after the jacked off the next time .. to try some.

And he did it! He told me a couple days later that he had finally done it, and it tasted kinda like clorox smelled, but not as bad.

I seriously .. about
lolchair.gif

Gosh I can't remember the title. The one that Elpmis is always talking about that is unbelievably disgusting.

It's great.