Halp Cooking dinner for some pompous a-holes

Eat a cow, eat a cow cuz it's good for you.
Eat a cow, eat a cow it's a thing that goes Mooooo

Meat isn't overrated, it's what we're meant to eat. :wtf:

You are singing songs about eating meat. Every fast food vendor toots about meat products almost exclusively. Whole chains have been developed solely for the selling of meat. Compare the number of butchers and delis compared to fruit markets or grain stores. The most attractive part of meals is the meat side. A major marketing push is added bacon to a sandwich.

Overhyped, yes. I didn't say it wasn't necessary. Just too much attention/money/effort put for it.

You are singing songs about eating meat. Every fast food vendor toots about meat products almost exclusively. Whole chains have been developed solely for the selling of meat. Compare the number of butchers and delis compared to fruit markets or grain stores. The most attractive part of meals is the meat side. A major marketing push is added bacon to a sandwich.

Overhyped, yes. I didn't say it wasn't necessary. Just too much attention/money/effort put for it.

That's because fruit sucks.

how dare you speak ill of meat. what kind of a gay are you??