Cookies!

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
I got my big batch of monster cookies done over the weekend. The bag of M&Ms was over 20 ounces, the recipe called for one pound, but what the heck, I threw them all in:

cookiedough1qe.jpg

Mixed them up into the dough:

doughmixed9ck.jpg

Put them on pans to bake:

cookiespan4mc.jpg

Done:

cookiesdone8hp.jpg

Putting them in plastic bags, but only 8 will fit into a bag, and I can't put more than one bag in the shipping boxes I have without smooshing them, so 8 it will be :(

cookiesbagged4kj.jpg

Those of you who are getting cookies (the ones I have shipping addresses for) have already been sent a PM. Sorry, wish I could send to everyone but that would require far more time to make cookies than I have available :(

Merry Christmas, everyone, :heart: you all!

dreamwalker said:
Sorry, raw cookie dough doesn't ship well, it would probably be spoiled by the time you got it :(

But it's soooo good.. :drool:

i :heart: cookies. I'm sure the mailman will have a great time smashing the fuck out of them, trying to get them into my miniscule mailbox. Fucker ripped the shit out of my last issue of Maxim.

CletusJones said:
i :heart: cookies. I'm sure the mailman will have a great time smashing the fuck out of them, trying to get them into my miniscule mailbox. Fucker ripped the shit out of my last issue of Maxim.

Every time I've sent cookies to anyone they have ended up smooshed. I hope this time around will be different, but I'm not counting on it. At least the crumbs will be good (I hope!!!)

Mr. Furlong said:
Ms. Furlong was talking about monster cookies, but I've never had them. They're basically oatmeal/chocolate chip/M&M cookies?

Oatmeal/peanut butter/chocolate chip/M&M cookies. Next time I make them I'm going to put even more M&Ms in, can't have too many M&Ms :drool:

Get her to make them, they're good!