Cookie Lottery

Mondoz said:
I'm sending some of my minions over to Arby's parking lot. I've heard that they throw out last night's stuff at about now.
They're gonna jump the guys taking out the trash and bring me all the roast-beefy goodness they can find.

And potato cakes.
what would it take to persuade you to share your potato cakes?

CletusJones said:
what would it take to persuade you to share your potato cakes?

You could come work for me.
I take good care of my henchmen. They get lots of potato cakes.
Go talk to Henchmen Resources.

dreamwalker said:
I didn't promise YOU any :p

Semantics. We can worry about the details later.

dreamwalker said:
Hey, if you're gonna yawn at me I'm gonna yawn right back :lol:

Good... It's like a Pavlovian response now...

Ahhh... The power!
Muhahahahahaha!

CletusJones said:
Will there be salsbury steak too?

On Thursdays. The guy that makes the Sizzler's run only works Thursdays.
Damn Henchmen Unions.

Mondoz said:
Excellent. Welcome aboard.

I'll show you to the mountain stronghold after lunch.
excellent. can we be bunkmates?

edit: since you castrated me, you've got 23 days of worry free sleep ahead... after that it's open season.

Drool-Boy said:
you mean the landfill?

Potato potato.

Wait.
That really doesn't work here.
I don't know how to do the accent marks... and wouldn't even know which ones to use if I could make them anyway.

Damn you, Internets!

CletusJones said:
excellent. can we be bunkmates?

edit: since you castrated me, you've got 23 days of worry free sleep ahead... after that it's open season.

Sorry, for insurance purpopses, all the henchmen have to sleep in Henchmen Approved housing.
Union rules. My hands are tied. Sorry.

CletusJones said:
but.... i get cold.....

Geothermal power from the mountain keeps the place at a lovely temperature all year round.

The skiing is quite nice, too.

Mondoz said:
Geothermal power from the mountain keeps the place at a lovely temperature all year round.

The skiing is quite nice, too.
excellent. it sounds like you've got everything covered, a real first class operation. how much are union dues and will all my henchmen be able to be assimilated?

CletusJones said:
excellent. it sounds like you've got everything covered, a real first class operation. how much are union dues and will all my henchmen be able to be assimilated?

We'll find a place for them, don't worry.
They all look a little plump. Send them to the kitchen. I'm sure the chef will be able to use them.

Union dues will be explained during your Henchmen Orientation period. I think it gets deducted from your paycheck. If you get one. I was never too clear on those details.

Mondoz said:
We'll find a place for them, don't worry.
They all look a little plump. Send them to the kitchen. I'm sure the chef will be able to use them.

Union dues will be explained during your Henchmen Orientation period. I think it gets deducted from your paycheck. If you get one. I was never too clear on those details.
we ate one last week, they're delicious. it must be the steady diet of taco bell.