Contest: Name that tune

BeeRad said:
Can we just say that theac won and make another one that even though being a mod, he cannot see??? :fly:

:lol:

If I did another, it would probably have a genre theme since it seems that only Scotty listens to more than two types of music :p

Another idea for a contest was movie screen caps. I'd need some help with that one, my dvd collection is limited. I don't know how many clues I could make, I would have to take a count.

thrawn said:

If I did another, it would probably have a genre theme since it seems that only Scotty listens to more than two types of music :p

Another idea for a contest was movie screen caps. I'd need some help with that one, my dvd collection is limited. I don't know how many clues I could make, I would have to take a count.

I listen to a ton of different music...you didn't cover any of it :p

thrawn said:

I have a site that I use for :shifty: other stuff that you can pull screen shots off of.

Either that or I have about a 2k+ movie library to pick from, lol

I would like to point out that the answer is sitting on the table now waiting for someone to pick it up. You don't even need to know the song, simply finish what I started.

theacoustician said:
I would like to point out that the answer is sitting on the table now waiting for someone to pick it up. You don't even need to know the song, simply finish what I started.

I actually enjoy the fact that you are going to donate and would rather you just win it ;)

theacoustician said:
Damn, my ID3 tag is messed up then.

Or mine is. I'd have to go fish the cd from the basement to make sure but I thought it was another person. If no one will take your leftovers, I can just post the answer and we can do a new song.

edit> Pandora has it. New song in a moment.

Last edited:
why_ask_why said:
I listen to a ton of different music...you didn't cover any of it :p

Well when this is over, you guys post things you would have liked to have seen and I just might do it again. I thought I was pretty fair, I've posted something from just about every type of music I know and own, not giving someone an advantage. I could have killed you all with country or classical but no one would want to play that, hell I have enough spanish music to play a game.

thrawn said:
Well when this is over, you guys post things you would have liked to have seen and I just might do it again. I thought I was pretty fair, I've posted something from just about every type of music I know and own, not giving someone an advantage. I could have killed you all with country or classical but no one would want to play that, hell I have enough spanish music to play a game.

HEY!!!

Ive had a great time playing this and I think I am speaking for everyone that has been posting in it by saying thank you!!! ;)

BeeRad said:
HEY!!!

Ive had a great time playing this and I think I am speaking for everyone that has been posting in it by saying thank you!!! ;)

agreed! great job thrawn...highly entertaining thread :cool: