Contest: Name that tune

While I shouldn't say this, as it could be construed as illegal, if anyone wants a song that I used for a clip, to check answers, just shoot me a message. The Cash and Dylan recordings I really liked and I may be able to send those legally, I think.

As far as other games, I was being serious about musics that you guys would like to see on a contest. I like everything, listen to everything, post some examples or types that I missed. I will hurt your ears with another country song if we do it again, so be prepared.

theacoustician said:
[size=]I AM A GOLDEN GOD[/size]
And that's ok, I believe the screen cap.

You told bast you'd tell him how you got the Adam Sandler song. I am curious too. I thought what I was using didn't save embedded info when I made a clip. When I played this game, it was recognizing a few words, artists and google.

thrawn said:
You told bast you'd tell him how you got the Adam Sandler song. I am curious too. I thought what I was using didn't save embedded info when I made a clip. When I played this game, it was recognizing a few words, artists and google.
My real tool? I'm auditary learner, in an almost freakish extreme. That, and I had already had some insight into your musical tastes through Thorn, so I could more quickly narrow down answers I didn't know.

theacoustician said:
My real tool? I'm auditary learner, in an almost freakish extreme. That, and I had already had some insight into your musical tastes through Thorn, so I could more quickly narrow down answers I didn't know.

I had a rough time with this because I have sent her and a few other people a lot of the music I have and posting that music wouldn't really be fair.

thrawn said:
I had a rough time with this because I have sent her and a few other people a lot of the music I have and posting that music wouldn't really be fair.
I thought it was pretty fair. It was more fair than I would have been. I would have posted b-sides, demos, unreleased stuff, bootlegs, covers only done live so as to be harder to trace, non-english music ... a whole assortment of considerable more evil choices.

theacoustician said:
I thought it was pretty fair. It was more fair than I would have been. I would have posted b-sides, demos, unreleased stuff, bootlegs, covers only done live so as to be harder to trace, non-english music ... a whole assortment of considerable more evil choices.

I am the type of person to go with evil/difficult choices. Making a game that 30 people from various backrounds would even bother to read after one odd music choice would kill it it.

and i wasn't even able to play much. :( i love the fact that theac requested a donation and it was made. that rocks of both you guys. :heart:

I'll give you a country song:

My Wife done left me not long ago.
She stole my kids and took all my dough.
She peed on the carpet and she shot my horse.
Now things have gone from better to bad to worse.