Contest: Name that tune

theacoustician said:
You changed your answer, I saw it.

Yea, technically. I typed in too many words. The full line is "We're in This Together Now." Typed it all out and went back to take off the "Now" cause it's not in the title. You wanna argue over that, then go ahead and take the point.

bast_imret said:
Yea, technically. I typed in too many words. The full line is "We're in This Together Now." Typed it all out and went back to take off the "Now" cause it's not in the title. You wanna argue over that, then go ahead and take the point.
No I'm not going to argue, BUT NO NINJA FOR YOU!

eileenbunny said:
I stopped listening to NIN after The Downward Spiral. Should I bother listening to newer stuff? Is it worth it?
No, it really does blow unless you are really into it. Speaking as the owner of all US CD Halos.

bast_imret said:

it's kind of a moot point anyway...he's pretty much walked away with this thing already :)

Yea, Fragile was a great mix of stuff across both discs, and With Teeth is a good solid album. Got their live DVD too, they put on such a good stage show.

bast_imret said:
Yea, Fragile was a great mix of stuff across both discs, and With Teeth is a good solid album. Got their live DVD too, they put on such a good stage show.

Meh, I've seen them live more times then I can count. Always good, but not something I'd watch at home on TV. Will pick up the albums though. Thanks.

Last edited: