Contest: Name that tune

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Let's play a game.

I will provide you with a short clip from a song, several seconds, and you have to name the song and artist. It's as easy as that. There are even prizes. There is no particular theme for the genre of songs, there will be a wide variety.

Rules:
You may guess once per post and cannot guess again until someone else has posted a guess. You may not edit your post, I will know and fly is so sexy he will let me know if you edit. Both title and artist have to be spelled correctly. If you screw up, the next person to post correctly will get the point whether it is you or not. The game will be played 'til someone gets 20 correct answers. If no one guesses correctly after 12 hours I will post a longer clip or a hint.

Running tally for scores will be added to this post.

Prizes:
Winner may choose from the following. A spindle of 25 dvd-r's, a spindle of 50 cd-r's, an 802.11b/g USB 2.0 network adapter, 100,000 marklar or ten bucks paypal'd/mailed. Pick one.

If you guys are up for it, here is the first song.

WINNER theacoustician - 20
why_ask_why - 7
wonko80 - 2
eileenbunny - 3
Thorn Bird - 3
fly - 1
bast_imret - 1
BeeRad - 3
FlamingGlory - 2
Pandora - 1
Enemy - 1
Sarcasmo - 3

Last edited:
Theac would be correct for the first point.

I know a lot of you have music fetishes, don't tell me you are going let theac take this.

Your second clip

thrawn said:
Theac would be correct for the first point.

I know a lot of you have music fetishes, don't tell me you are going let theac take this.

Your second clip

lol, extreme - more than words

shit, missed it...I'm in them middle of eating lunch...and make them at least vaguely challenging...paradise city??