Contest: Free Pizza (difficulty - low)

I have disappointed fly, once again. I am a terrible man and fat...:(

smileyfat said:
I have disappointed fly, once again. I am a terrible man and fat...:(
Apparently everyone on this forum is fat. I'm starting to feel at home

fly said:
Don't talk about my sister like that, fucker. :mad:

edit: I dont really give a shit. LOLOLOLOL
come on man, we all wanna see pics of you and that blow up doll you carry around and call your girl munching on some pizza

hahaha people are actually gonna fall for this "pizza" scam

FLY IS A SERIAL RAPIS/KILLER/STALKER IF YOU PM HIM YOUR ADDRESS YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON

F33nX said:
you just want my pizza. moron.
raise your hand if you've met fly in person. (this is my turn) okay thanks.

raise your hand if you're nervous because you just gave your home address to the psycho that fly is and it makes you feel better to call elpmis a moron. (now it's your turn to raise your hand)

elpmis said:
raise your hand if you've met fly in person. (this is my turn) okay thanks.

raise your hand if you're nervous because you just gave your home address to the psycho that fly is and it makes you feel better to call elpmis a moron. (now it's your turn to raise your hand)

raise your hand if you think elpmis saw fly's manhood when they met (this is my turn)

raise your hand if you think elpmis spanked his manbeater that night while thinking of fly's package (this is my turn too)

smileyfat said:
raise your hand if you think elpmis saw fly's manhood when they met (this is my turn)

raise your hand if you think elpmis spanked his manbeater that night while thinking of fly's package (this is my turn too)
dude you think I'm joking, listen to chikken, he knows, I was talking to fly about football one moment and the next I woke up tied upside by my ankles with a mouth full of dead mice in the basement of an abandoned Toys R' Us