Contest: Free Pizza (difficulty - low)

ChikkenNoodul said:
I have.

Of course I don't remember much other than waking up under a pile of dead nuns in Peoria.
Illinois is a great state. Remember scalping those indians? And you using the scalp to pretend you had hair? Good times man...

elpmis said:
dude you think I'm joking, listen to chikken, he knows, I was talking to fly about football one moment and the next I woke up tied upside by my ankles with a mouth full of dead mice in the basement of an abandoned Toys R' Us

shens. There are no abandoned ToysRuses. Was it a Children's Palace?

fly said:
Illinois is a great state. Remember scalping those indians? And you using the scalp to pretend you had hair? Good times man...
Yeah, that one fucker just kept running around screaming.

I think we had to throw the shovel at him 5 or 6 times before he finally dropped, ahaha it was hilarious when you got it stuck between a couple of his back bones

I think I wore his scalp to a meeting the other day

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, that one fucker just kept running around screaming.

I think we had to throw the shovel at him 5 or 6 times before he finally dropped, ahaha it was hilarious when you got it stuck between a couple of his back bones

I think I wore his scalp to a meeting the other day
Yeah, that one was like a damn energizer bunny. wtf

AND OMG. You still have that scalp??? Thats awesome.

okay, papa john's can suck it

i've been waiting at home the entire time since fly said he ordered it, and there's no pizza. i just called the papa john's, and they said that the driver tried to deliver the pizza and no one answered the door. so now i have no pizza, am still hungry, and will raise holy hell if fly's CC doesn't get refunded.

i am a sad panda. thanks anyways hon :heart:

F33nX said:
okay, papa john's can suck it

i've been waiting at home the entire time since fly said he ordered it, and there's no pizza. i just called the papa john's, and they said that the driver tried to deliver the pizza and no one answered the door. so now i have no pizza, am still hungry, and will raise holy hell if fly's CC doesn't get refunded.

i am a sad panda. thanks anyways hon :heart:
Yeah, they gave it back. =(

fly said:
Yeah, they gave it back. =(

my apartment complex is pretty big...plus when i had the manager on the phone i could hear the delivery boy in the background hemming and hawwing about his story. i'm still kinda mad:( i'm glad you got your money back tho

F33nX said:
my apartment complex is pretty big...plus when i had the manager on the phone i could hear the delivery boy in the background hemming and hawwing about his story. i'm still kinda mad:( i'm glad you got your money back tho
We'll have another one tomorrow then. Once I think of a contest.