Content

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I've always wanted to start a thread about content, so I made a thread about it.

What type of person are you, are you generally content with the way things are in your life or always looking for something? Myself, I usually find a way to be content with my situation. There are, of course, a few things I would like to change but for the most part I try not to let them bother me. So tell me about your contentness.

CONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENTCONTENT

I'm fairly uncontent. I think there is something out there that is made for me....whether it be a job or a relationship or whatever....there is something somewhere in this world that is designed specifically for me to gain happiness from and I am determined to find it.

high point of my day:

NO FUCKING WAY IS THAT GIRL BUTT PEEING ON HER OWN FACE!!!! BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Im a person coming to terms with myself. As a consenquence I think im behind most people in my age group. One thing I can say about myself dispite all of this is that I am finally happy with myself for a change. I failed in what I thought I would have by the end of 25, but I have made a ton of progress and I know what I want. Now I just got to let people in more to get it. Thats my goal next year, let people in and let go.

Bubbles said:
Hey, I said that :lol:

i got to introduce a hobo and phoebe to tubgirl today. both. in the same day. how can it not turn out to be a wonderful day?

I'm very content with my life, i've worked pretty hard to get where i am and although i could have done things differently i feel my experiences and success's and failures have turned me into the wonderful person i am today.

Wow.. i almost dont even believe that paragraph of crap!!

HAHAHA.. seriously..
me = content

I'm bipolar and sleep with a teddy bear. I'm twenty and forgot what this thread was about.

I'm much more content than I was 5 years ago. My life has more direction and is much more fun.

I used to be the type of person that was never content with what I had, where I worked, or what I did; It was never good enough, fast enough, recognized enough, etc etc.

Now that I have met the right person (Sorry for the cheese so early) I find myself the most content I have ever been. I take life at a pace I didn't think possible.

Don't get me wrong, everything is not peaches and cream all the time, but what is? If you knew what I went through in 2004 you would know that there was no other way to go but up and I am trying like hell to get there.

Bubbles said:
I'm fairly uncontent. I think there is something out there that is made for me....whether it be a job or a relationship or whatever....there is something somewhere in this world that is designed specifically for me to gain happiness from and I am determined to find it.

but what if a job or another person or some thing in this world cannot teach you to enjoy life? obviously, we are all affected by our circumstances to some degree and at times they can bring us down. but if you haven't learned to be content with yourself, it will be a miserable search for something better.

thrawn said:
but what if a job or another person or some thing in this world cannot teach you to enjoy life? obviously, we are all affected by our circumstances to some degree and at times they can bring us down. but if you haven't learned to be content with yourself, it will be a miserable search for something better.

This is true. I've often had a problem being happy with what I have; I alwyas wanted newer, bigger, better. It was making me crazy. I learned to just relax. Being content can't come from stuff you have, it's gotta come from within.

tre said:
I told you I'd share if you come to Canada, but we'd just end up getting drunk on whiskey.

i'd have to bring dee with me. we'd both end up drunk on scotch and they would run off together. at least we would have the good scotch :lol:

edit> who am i kidding, i'd have to fight dee off for the scotch. :drool: