Content?

theacoustician said:
You're not even going to try to put content into this thread?

It's Monday what do you expect - were still trying to get our bearings for the week ahead.

Bubbles said:
why can't I just share. there's nothing to be said about the pic except it's cute.

Content = How many of you ride the bus? :rolleyes:

which bus are we refering to??

the MANBUS?

the WOMENBUS?

the SPECIALbus?

we need to be specific

Ma171aC said:
which bus are we refering to??

the MANBUS?

the WOMENBUS?

the SPECIALbus?

we need to be specific

The people are waiting for the city bus. So, how many of you rode the school bus when you were young?

edit: I rode the bus for two months in sixth grade. I've always been driven by my mom or friends or I lived too close for the bus to pick up.

Last edited:
i've ridden a bus exactly four times in my life. once, when i was a freshman in high school and was on the basketball team. we went to a game on one. the other time it wasn't a school bus but a regular bus. i went once in 8th grade and twice in college, one for a fraternity ball and one for a wedding party.

I had to ride the bus to highschool part of my freshman and sophmore year, but not very often since I was a cheerleader and always had to be at school late. My elementary school was 2 blocks away, so I walked, but we did ride the bus for field trips, we thought it was so great.

I also rode the bus quite a bit while in Russia since it was either that, the metro, or walk.