container ship flips on side with 4700 cars aboard

Sarcasmo said:
Oh well fuck, you could practically drive the cars out of that mess.
Seriously, about 80% of the ship was above the water. Tight fishing boat would have done it.

You'd be all upset if you salvaged a Mercedes though, then have to sell it to some indian teenager to put 20" chrome wheels on it and smash it into a lampost.

Galen said:
Seriously, about 80% of the ship was above the water. Tight fishing boat would have done it.

You'd be all upset if you salvaged a Mercedes though, then have to sell it to some indian teenager to put 20" chrome wheels on it and smash it into a lampost.
But then you've eliminated one indian from the world. :confused:

Galen said:
I think that's a UK thing.

theacoustician said:
I think that's a UK thing.
It is aye. Some amount of them though, you'll see if you ever visit.

It's like the aspiration of ever indian male to have 4ft hair, own a 5th hand mercedes and put huge chromes on it, blast hindi rap and crash somewhere.

b_sinning said:
I love you too. So you're sending your husband to Savannah all alone? Brave lady.

:heart:

yes, and this is not the first time. bast promised me he's clean though.

are you going to come up for the october meat?? it's been over a year since i've seen you!!! :eek:

Thorn Bird said:
:heart:

yes, and this is not the first time. bast promised me he's clean though.

are you going to come up for the october meat?? it's been over a year since i've seen you!!! :eek:

I look sort of the same except shorter hair, in need of a tan, and bigger. Where is the meet?

Spange Monkee said:
Mazda = Ford < All

though, I'd love to have an RX-8...

ford also = aston martin, jaguar, land rover and volvo
they all suck too through guilt by association? :p