Food Constipational Carry In Arizona OR SB1108 OR Strapped With No Card

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
The bill in AZ to allow citizens to carry concealed without a permit passed in the senate yesterday, so now all that needs to happen is for the governor to sign it into law, which is very likely.

This is a good news, I'm very pleased that it went through.

ugh. not a fan. I'm all for concealed carry, just not a believer that most people are capable, responsible, or intelligent enough to actually use it without abusing it.

Good stuff.. Wish Virginia would jump on board with this movement.. Unfortunately our governor, while being republican and quite possibly very pro gun, is a complete loony nut. He's been looking into shit like banning birth control instead of real progressive bills like this..

Good stuff.. Wish Virginia would jump on board with this movement.. Unfortunately our governor, while being republican and quite possibly very pro gun, is a complete loony nut. He's been looking into shit like banning birth control instead of real progressive bills like this..

That governor wanted to celebrate the darkest time in US history in hopes of drumming up tourism by downplaying slavery and making April Confederacy Appreciation Month.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how hard does that make you?

I'm so hard right now.

ugh. not a fan. I'm all for concealed carry, just not a believer that most people are capable, responsible, or intelligent enough to actually use it without abusing it.

It won't change much. There may be a few more existing gun owners who were on the fence about getting a permit that may start carrying because of it, but it's not going to inspire random idiots to go buy a gun and take it everywhere.

I'm so hard right now.

It won't change much. There may be a few more existing gun owners who were on the fence about getting a permit that may start carrying because of it, but it's not going to inspire random idiots to go buy a gun and take it everywhere.

You have a lot more faith in humanity than I do.

I can see where you are coming from Duke. People with disillusions and paranoia think they are in more danger than they really are and grab a gun and shoot. Understandable.

These people should already have a gun though. And I'm more afraid of people like that with a car than a gun.

I can see where you are coming from Duke. People with disillusions and paranoia think they are in more danger than they really are and grab a gun and shoot. Understandable.

These people should already have a gun though. And I'm more afraid of people like that with a car than a gun.

Yep, the paranoid people already have guns for the most part.

That's why everyone should be armed.

We're in a bad way now, thanks to all of the "saftey" legislation, but given a few years without them the problems will take care of themselves.

I am just scared this comes at a time when some members of Congress ask for other members under gun targets to be careful.

http://www.adn.com/2010/03/24/1197471/palins-firearms-themed-rhetoric.html

http://discuss.epluribusmedia.net/content/teabaggers-go-overboard-threaten-gun-violence-over-hcr

I'm just glad we waited before paying for your permit.

I may still file my AZ one, and I'll definitely re-up my Utah one next year for the states reciprocity that it offers.

You have a lot more faith in humanity than I do.

It's not faith, it's experience. Carrying a gun is a pain in the ass most of the time, the novelty wears off really quickly. Most people carry two or three times after getting their permit and then just leave it at home. The active CCers out there are for the most part well-educated, trained, and aware of the responsibility they (literally) carry.

Here's the problem. Those people may indeed already have guns. Now, instead of keeping it at home, they can take them with them pretty much anywhere (with obvious restrictions).

Guns at home. Sure. Guns in the hands of whack jobs out on the street.

Welcome back to the OK Corral.

I thought one of the benefits of getting a permit was required gun safety courses. I guess AZ feels that their populace is well versed in gun safety out of the womb...