Food Constipational Carry In Arizona OR SB1108 OR Strapped With No Card

I dunno. Florida doesn't, but I thought you could buy a firearm at will from a random person. isnt that the "gun show" loophole? wtf do i now

Blind leading the blind here mate.. I got no clue.. Chikken? GHOST?

Speaking of gun show, there's one up the road this weekend..

I dunno. Florida doesn't, but I thought you could buy a firearm at will from a random person. isnt that the "gun show" loophole? wtf do i now

Yes, whenever anti-gun faggots are talking about the "gun show loophole" they're referring to state-legal private sales, which can and do occur in the parking lot of gun shows.

face to face sales are legit in most states

it's not a gun show "loophole", especially since most gun shows are primarily populated by licensed FFLs that do run background checks. you'll find the odd collector or guy trying to sell his arsenal for child support money but this "loophole" is mostly applied outside of gun shows.

I though most states require you to register the firearm?

MA is, I believe, the only one that registers all firearms.

NY registers handguns.

HI, CA, NJ, and MD may as well, but I'm not sure.

Private sales are legal even in MA, however, but a form must be filled out with the license information of both the seller and buyer. And one is permitted to only sell 5 firearms per year if they are not an FFL holder.

MA is, I believe, the only one that registers all firearms.

NY registers handguns.

HI, CA, NJ, and MD may as well, but I'm not sure.

Private sales are legal even in MA, however, but a form must be filled out with the license information of both the seller and buyer. And one is permitted to only sell 5 firearms per year if they are not an FFL holder.

MD does require you to register a handgun I believe. DC is just retarded with gun control laws: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/19/AR2010041904954.html

Just looking up Ohio laws

It is unlawful to discharge a firearm on a lawn, park, pleasure ground, orchard or other ground appurtenant to a schoolhouse, church, or inhabited dwelling, the property of another or a charitable institution.

What's a pleasure ground? :fly:

Look at Arlington County, Virginia. You can own a firearm there, you can use it in self defence, but it's against county laws to discharge your firearm. And I remember a case where a guy shot and killed someone breaking into his house, was acquitted, yet still fined $500 for discharging his firearm.

Look at Arlington County, Virginia. You can own a firearm there, you can use it in self defence, but it's against county laws to discharge your firearm. And I remember a case where a guy shot and killed someone breaking into his house, was acquitted, yet still fined $500 for discharging his firearm.

Obviously he should have fought that fine and had that county law changed. If it's okay to use a gun to defend yourself, then it's okay to fire your gun in the defense of yourself. "Use" of a gun implies the gun will shoot a bullet, not club someone over the head.

Obviously he should have fought that fine and had that county law changed. If it's okay to use a gun to defend yourself, then it's okay to fire your gun in the defense of yourself. "Use" of a gun implies the gun will shoot a bullet, not club someone over the head.

I prefer the ones that have the little flag that pops out and reads "BANG" myself.

Much safer.

Contradicting laws are everywhere..

If the guy paid the $500 fine without challenging the mutually exclusive relationship between the two laws then he is not too bright.

"It's okay to shoot a gun at an attacker"

can obviously not coexist with

"It's never okay to shoot a gun."