Ontopic [Conspiracy Time!] CNN for hire?

this is what I'm talking about

you're given facts

and you want to draw your own incorrect conclusions from it

just like you were given facts on climate change but you want to draw your own conclusions

just like you were given facts on evolution but you want to draw your own conclusions

just like you were given facts on homosexuality but you want to draw your own conclusions

just like you were given facts on gun violence but you want to draw your own conclusions

you, and many others, are notorious for drawing your own conclusions that go against the facts. people do not get to decide their own facts, people do not get to dictate reality, people do not get to determine what is a fabrication. hell, if people could make the choice regarding what fabrications were real then religion wouldn't be mythological
Why not address the actual post instead of slinging completely unrelated accusations at people.

because his post is just another example. the media blamed the republicans because that's who caused it. the rest of it isn't unrelated, it goes back to the idea of idiots thinking that their personal belief systems gives them the right to decide what's real and what's fabricated

because his post is just another example. the media blamed the republicans because that's who caused it. the rest of it isn't unrelated, it goes back to the idea of idiots thinking that their personal belief systems gives them the right to decide what's real and what's fabricated
You've already decided who to blame. That doesn't make your supposition any more true than anyone elses. The article could just clearly highlight the difference in reporting. You have already chosen how to interpret it though.

Lecturing people on making up their own mind while bringing all your own prejudices to the conversation is HYPOCRITICAL.

Last edited:
You've already decided who to blame. That doesn't make your supposition any more true than anyone elses. The article could just clearly highlight the difference in reporting. You have already chosen how to interpret it though.

Lecturing people on making up their own mind while bringing all your own prejudices to the conversation is HYPOCRITICAL.

He didn't decide to blame anyone. It was shown to him who was to blame.

I'm not lecturing you on making up your own mind, I'm lecturing you on deciding what isn't or isn't a fact. That's not the same as forming an opinion.

In the case of those articles, it doesn't matter who the media says was to blame. I didn't need to be told nor did I decide who to blame. The congressional record shows which party voted to shut the government down. It's not a matter of media bias, it's what actually happened.

Last edited:

and this is only because YOU believe they should do what the democrats want.

Do you understand this is why the founders wanted separation of powers? Lot's of ideas? Lot's of candidates?

You're a clear example of 'they dint see it my way so it's their fault.'

child.

I'm not lecturing you on making up your own mind, I'm lecturing you on deciding what isn't or isn't a fact. That's not the same as forming an opinion.

In the case of those articles, it doesn't matter who the media says was to blame. I didn't need to be told nor did I decide who to blame. The congressional record shows which party voted to shut the government down. It's not a matter of media bias, it's what actually happened.
Because it's totally not possible to put your opponents in a position where they either have to abstain from a vote (and constructively shut the government down) or accept unconscionable demands.

I blame BOTH parties because everyone in a legislative position is supposed to WORK THEIR SHIT OUT. They have known this date was coming all year and still failed to come to any sort of agreement. This has happened EVERY YEAR since 2011. This year we actually got a shutdown. Anyone and everyone in an elected position in the legislative branch right now is FAILING AT THEIR JOB. They are elected solely to MAKE SHIT WORK. Right now SHIT ISNT WORKING.

and this is only because YOU believe they should do what the democrats want.

Do you understand this is why the founders wanted separation of powers? Lot's of ideas? Lot's of candidates?

You're a clear example of 'they dint see it my way so it's their fault.'

child.

There's a reason he want those things done instead of the alternative, and that's because his brain is better.

Because it's totally not possible to put your opponents in a position where they either have to abstain from a vote (and constructively shut the government down) or accept unconscionable demands.
I'm confused by this. You seem to be implying that you can force your opponent into a corner, then they are not responsible for their actions?

So, how exactly did the Democrats force the GOP into this corner? Using which tactics?
Sounds like a fairly involved and wide-spread conspiracy. How many Dems were involved in this? What resources did they use? How come no staffer or aide has come forward saying "this is a conspiracy!" And on the other side, how stupid are the Republicans to not see the Dems plotting to put them in a corner so that they'd have to do this?

There are huge holes in your argument. Our government can't keep shit quiet, there's always someone wanting to get their 15 minutes by spilling the beans

So, how exactly did the Democrats force the GOP into this corner? Using which tactics?
Sounds like a fairly involved and wide-spread conspiracy. How many Dems were involved in this? What resources did they use? How come no staffer or aide has come forward saying "this is a conspiracy!" And on the other side, how stupid are the Republicans to not see the Dems plotting to put them in a corner so that they'd have to do this?

There are huge holes in your argument. Our government can't keep shit quiet, there's always someone wanting to get their 15 minutes by spilling the beans
I said a failure to carry out their jobs properly. You read a lot of shit into that. Im not even making a goddamn argument. I am pointing out that people are failing to carry out their roles effectively. Take five seconds to think instead of knee jerk attempting to force some sort of "hurrr lets paint people as crazy" bullshit.

The point is a COMPROMISE, which obviously both sides have to reach if one or the other can force an intolerable outcome (i.e. leverage, i.e. forcing a shutdown), is a solution that no one is happy with. Congress' collective inability to reach any sort of compromise is a FAILURE TO PERFORM. You get fired for failing to perform at most jobs.

Last edited:
I said a failure to carry out their jobs properly. You read a lot of shit into that. Im not even making a goddamn argument. I am pointing out that people are failing to carry out their roles effectively. Take five seconds to think instead of knee jerk attempting to force some sort of "hurrr lets paint people as crazy" bullshit.
Domon was right, you are an unpleasant person.

I know you said there was a failure of the legislature to do their job, that wasn't what I was asking you about.

I read nothing into anything. I specifically asked you to explain yourself a couple times, and you did. What you said was that the Democrats could push the GOP into a corner where the GOP would have no choice but to do something drastic.

There was nothing knee-jerk about what I said, you said something that did not sound right to me, and after questioning it still didn't sound right, so I told you it sounded like bullshit. I was confused by what you said and I asked for clarification, over three or four posts you clarified what you had said. Now you're claiming what? That you didn't actually mean it? That you weren't actually making that argument? That you were flapping your hands against the keyboard and you posted the most intelligible thing that appeared?
You can't say shit that doesn't make sense and not expect someone to call you on it, especially on this forum. I know that as well as anyone here.

So why did you say the stupid shit you said?

Domon was right, you are an unpleasant person.

I know you said there was a failure of the legislature to do their job, that wasn't what I was asking you about.

I read nothing into anything. I specifically asked you to explain yourself a couple times, and you did. What you said was that the Democrats could push the GOP into a corner where the GOP would have no choice but to do something drastic.

There was nothing knee-jerk about what I said, you said something that did not sound right to me, and after questioning it still didn't sound right, so I told you it sounded like bullshit. I was confused by what you said and I asked for clarification, over three or four posts you clarified what you had said. Now you're claiming what? That you didn't actually mean it? That you weren't actually making that argument? That you were flapping your hands against the keyboard and you posted the most intelligible thing that appeared?
You can't say shit that doesn't make sense and not expect someone to call you on it, especially on this forum. I know that as well as anyone here.

So why did you say the stupid shit you said?
You are selectively misreading things I write and quoting half posts.

To reiterate:
The point is a COMPROMISE, which obviously both sides have to reach if one or the other can force an intolerable outcome (i.e. leverage, i.e. forcing a shutdown), is a solution that no one is happy with. Congress' collective inability to reach any sort of compromise is a FAILURE TO PERFORM. You get fired for failing to perform at most jobs.

Still don't understand that?

I can't help you.

Maybe you should look into hooked on phonics.

lol everytime you call ZRH on something he says, he argues the deifinition of a word he used, or any other technicality. Such a fucking weasel.

You are selectively misreading things I write and quoting half posts.

To reiterate:

Still don't understand that?

I can't help you.

Maybe you should look into hooked on phonics.
No one thinks that those fucked up idiots in Washington shouldn't compromise. You will not find anyone with a reasonable mind that will argue it. Until you felt the need to post that, it literally went without saying, therefore no one mentioned it, and I ignored it.

However, when you said something that a reasonable person could find fault with, it got questioned.
Figure out what you meant, you little assclown, and get back to me with an actual answer.