WTF Conspiracy theories heard from family, friends, and neighbors

Do ya live in the south?

Cause if ya lived up north he'd just be a popsicle.
Mid-Michigan, on the highest plateau of land for several miles. Cold as fuck and windy. The neighbor is just certified :tard:. As my wife says, "a bear of few brains." A [friendly] fucktard so dumbz I don't want him plowing snow, i.e. I don't like that fucktard being neighborly and plowing my drive.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Co-worker: Illuminati is eating babies to stay young and everything in the past (Titanic among others) is a cover up for the baby eaters. Also time travel is involved. Tesla invented time travel to save us from Donald Trump.

I shit you not, this woman believed this with a religious faith. Also, say your goodbyes because the 27th is the end of the world. She's a painter. Way too many fumes.

my new conspiracy is that we are low-key stalking each other but one of us is a time traveler and out of sync so we're decades out of step.

I suspect you were much farther north in WI and NY, though, so maybe the other one's nav was busted but got fixed for MD :lol:
Dude... o_O

I was in all levels of WI. Pleasent Prairie, Appleton, and of course Superior.

I'm a CNY native. Born in Rochester, lived in Syracuse, Watertown, Utica.

Now in MD, I've only been here a few years but I went from Glen Burnie to Annapolis.