WTF Conspiracy theories heard from family, friends, and neighbors

If the earth was flat Brazil would be on the bottom because of all the extra booty weight .

it's neither flat nor spherical,... we're experiencing a simulation. just watch what happens when you die,.. it's gonna blow your fucking consciousness, LMAO!!!

ps: ask for "Tesser" when you get over the shock.

'Erectus permenantus'

Ullysses S Grant 's hypertrophy that lasted all the way to Washington because he didn't want his constituents to catch cold waiting for him .

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
The Chicoms are sending random people biologically weaponized seeds to decimate our ability to produce our own food.
Don't plant your free seeds.

• Gravy
Reactions: Satan and wetwillie
My neighbor told me he thinks insulation in houses is a scam and makes no difference. 100% serious. Didn't even waste breath arguing aginst that level of :tard:
Do ya live in the south?

Cause if ya lived up north he'd just be a popsicle.

They're in Michigan.
Some parts of Michigan are like Indiana. You'll get a substantial heating bill but won't die.

I'm from WI (by way of Canadaian NY) Where legit -40 is a thing. Spit freezes before it hits the ground. I did a winter with almost no heat and it consisted of me coming home, getting under covers and praying I'd wake up.

Used to live in a house down here that was built in like 1890.
Tall as a 2-story house but only one story. 13 foot ceilings. Windows taller than a basketball player with that part that opened at the top to let the heat out and the lower parts opened big for cross breeze.

You could tell where things were "updated" over time. Every inch of indoor plumbing was in the back 2 added on rooms. The original front 4 were same as they ever was.

It worked beautifully if you chose to live without modern conveniences.

Close it up and artificially heat and cool it and your utility bill was more than the payments on a Porsche and it was still hot AF in there at midnight.

Some parts of Michigan are like Indiana. You'll get a substantial heating bill but won't die.

I'm from WI (by way of Canadaian NY) Where legit -40 is a thing. Spit freezes before it hits the ground. I did a winter with almost no heat and it consisted of me coming home, getting under covers and praying I'd wake up.

I grew up on a farm in central minnesota, did an army tour in germany, and have been living in Austin, TX since mid 90s.