WTF Conspiracy theories heard from family, friends, and neighbors

Talking to this crazy lady who works at my site (not a coworker). Backstory she already offered to come back to my hotel with some Percocet and party now she thinks she's a friend.

Told me you can't get covid if you had the flu because they have the same symptoms. Her chiropractor told her...
there's her problem :fly:

I think we can all agree that people who believe this shit are dummies.
What I don't understand about people like that are how they go from being skeptical about truth to totally believing utter nonsense with no skepticism. What I want to know is, why they aren't skeptical of both.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
What I don't understand about people like that are how they go from being skeptical about truth to totally believing utter nonsense with no skepticism. What I want to know is, why they aren't skeptical of both.

what the novice calls chemtrails are what Harvard professor David Keith calls solar geoengineering and both parties are correct, imo.

what's so hard to believe about atmospheric manipulation in this era of science & technology? the earth is just a big ol' petri dish

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
what the novice calls chemtrails are what Harvard professor David Keith calls solar geoengineering and both parties are correct, imo.

what's so hard to believe about atmospheric manipulation in this era of science & technology? the earth is just a big ol' petri dish
We're great at unintended atmospheric manipulation.

CO2, CFCs / HFCs, leaded gas...

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
theyre called contrails, its condensed vapor passing through jet engines at a high altitude
also, consider, the amount of "chemicals" that would have to be introduced to the atmosphere to have any notable effect on anything would be far beyond the capabilities of any aircraft we have now

It's secret info that puts them in the know, unlike all the rubes.

• Gravy
Reactions: august

A certain percentage of people who lack an education replace it with stupidity.

• Gravy
Reactions: august

I wasn't referring to the link you posted. Just saying I'm skeptical of selective skepticism.

• Gravy
theyre called contrails, its condensed vapor passing through jet engines at a high altitude
also, consider, the amount of "chemicals" that would have to be introduced to the atmosphere to have any notable effect on anything would be far beyond the capabilities of any aircraft we have now

i'll refer you to Dr. Keith. he has all the answers.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
i'll refer you to Dr. Keith. he has all the answers.

Few years ago in West Texas I saw with my own eyes a perfect example of that checkerboard pattern chemtrail thing.
No it wasn't contrails. They don't fly in a perfect square grid pattern like that.

I can only guess (or hope) it was these guys trying to make it rain.

• Gravy
our current administration is so fulla fuckn retards they couldnt hide a conspiracy if it was up their own asses

Maybe their dummer than a tree stump "act" is a conspiracy of their own creation.
To what end I have no idea.
Some folks just want to be a part of something I guess.

• Gravy
Speaking of conspiracies. Whats up with Amazon deliveries lately?
I swear, no matter how long I hold out and wait, they only deliver my stuff when I'm in the bathroom.

They have millimeter-wave radar in all the trucks. They know when you're in the bathroom.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings

x-ray-vans-police.jpg

Tech gets cheaper and more prevalent every day. Works on your house too.

• Gravy