WTF Conspiracy theories heard from family, friends, and neighbors

in NY, I was in northern Dutchess county.

in MD, I was in Laurel (the Howard county part) and then Annapolis/Parole. I went to TU and I did student teaching in a few different counties (MoCo, Baltimore, & AA).

in WI, I've only lived in the southern parts (Dane & Green counties).
Ah so Madison. Yeah I went way further north.

Only been to Laurel once. I used to always go to the asian grocers in Ellicott City tho. I work in parole live in actually nowhere it's not on the map except as Easton Landing, Annapolis city limit is like 500 ft up the Rd.

Eurgh on dutchess, I mean yeah it's nice but it's not quite upstate. Ladies are fine but try to get hired by the civil service.

One of my sisters in law lined up a Covid test. My younger sister, a Montanan who is married to a MAGA that I had to unfriend for sharing too many memes, suggested the she “inspect the swab closely” before its used because they may be trying to spread Covid through testing.

Well, okay then.

@august this forum has a long history of being all the same personalities. I remember when we did jungian tests in the 00s. Figures similar states, jobs etc.

It's like a nightmare version of tinder.

• Haha
Reactions: august
the interwebs is filling CEOs head with all
kinds of caca

today’s rant: the russians are going to come to oakville, ontario canada and kidnap kiko as he casually walks to school cuz we have downloaded tiktok and i have him on find my friends (gps tracker)

YOU SHOULD LIVE IN FEAR OF WHAT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS GOING TO DO TO YOU AND YOUR SON!

me:
giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
kinds of caca

today’s rant: the russians are going to come to oakville, ontario canada and kidnap kiko as he casually walks to school cuz we have downloaded tiktok and i have him on find my friends (gps tracker)

YOU SHOULD LIVE IN FEAR OF WHAT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS GOING TO DO TO YOU AND YOUR SON!

me:
giphy.gif
@Jehannum, when the hell were you on HBO?

kinds of caca

me:
giphy.gif

He's got his theories mixed up. It's the Chinese that do the tick tock and are coming to kidnap your son. The Russians are coming to poison him. Or make him President. Or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and Domon
... and spotted lanternflies are actually robotic spies /listening devices/ watching you.

And or a plot by the Chinese to destroy the trees in your yard and grow mold.

... and spotted lanternflies are actually robotic spies /listening devices/ watching you.

And or a plot by the Chinese to destroy the trees in your yard and grow mold.

ceo is that you?

also as he was on his rant about: “you should be scared. you should be worried.. it’s all happening and they are gonna come after youuuu”

he literally stops mid-sentence to look at our spy listening device:

“Hey google whats the barometric air pressure in whistler BC right now”

LIVE IN FEAR KEEKZZZ

ceo is that you?

also as he was on his rant about: “you should be scared. you should be worried.. it’s all happening and they are gonna come after youuuu”

he literally stops mid-sentence to look at our spy listening device:

“Hey google whats the barometric air pressure in whistler BC right now”

LIVE IN FEAR KEEKZZZ
you sure his new weed habit isnt making him paranoid?