WTF Conscientious Objector Josh Stieber on Being Wrong About the Military

you believing it's nonchalantly isn't out of the ordinary.

I bet what really happened is that the CO told him to rape them, THEN shoot anything moving. Then, told them "Rock out with your Cock out boys!!" but this guy has a 1 in peen so he suddenly became an objector.

you believing it's nonchalantly isn't out of the ordinary.

I bet what really happened is that the CO told him to rape them, THEN shoot anything moving. Then, told them "Rock out with your Cock out boys!!" but this guy has a 1 in peen so he suddenly became an objector.

This shows how extremely dumb you are.. Arguing personal experience..

ahhh yeah.. the killing of civilians so nonchalantly is very much out of the ordinary for me..

mhm

you thinking there's anything nonchalant about it shows that you don't even care to understand it at all, you just want your hatred of this country justified in your mind again and again. come back when you care about exposing truth instead of wallowing in your own confirmation bias

mhm

you thinking there's anything nonchalant about it shows that you don't even care to understand it at all, you just want your hatred of this country justified in your mind again and again. come back when you care about exposing truth instead of wallowing in your own confirmation bias

You wreak of hypocrisy..

Neither of you are shitty people. You are simply opinionated, and posting on the internet. It blows things out of proportion. Simmer down now.

Neither of you are shitty people. You are simply opinionated, and posting on the internet. It blows things out of proportion. Simmer down now.

If I post anything remotely unfavourable regarding the US whether I'm actually posting with intent or not, Semper gets his knickers in a bunch and screams like a little bitch.

How about you all refrain from jumping on me unless I actually post with intent to showcase how shitty America is. And no I wont be sly about it, as history will show that I have no problem being vocal about my disdain for America.

If I post anything remotely unfavourable regarding the US whether I'm actually posting with intent or not, Semper gets his knickers in a bunch and screams like a little bitch.

How about you all refrain from jumping on me unless I actually post with intent to showcase how shitty America is. And no I wont be sly about it, as history will show that I have no problem being vocal about my disdain for America.

it's tough for a guy that rips on america all the time to say he had even one post without 'intent.'

'boy who cried wolf' much?

there was no screaming but everything you post is designed to reinforce your opinion. if anyone ever posts anything positive about the country, you immediately counter with a reason why it's terrible or a false claim that your country is better. so please do feel free to continue throwing out the hypocrite because the multiple layers of irony associated are magically delicious

there was no screaming but everything you post is designed to reinforce your opinion. if anyone ever posts anything positive about the country, you immediately counter with a reason why it's terrible or a false claim that your country is better. so please do feel free to continue throwing out the hypocrite because the multiple layers of irony associated are magically delicious

That hyperbolic bullshit..