Conscience

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
So I had a conversation the other day with someone about conscience. They were talking about a mass murderer and said that they have no conscience. I think every human is born with a conscience but learn to suppress it. Sure, culture and society will affect the conscience. But I think innately, we have a conscience.

What say you?

So I had a conversation the other day with someone about conscience. They were talking about a mass murderer and said that they have no conscience. I think every human is born with a conscience but learn to suppress it. Sure, culture and society will affect the conscience. But I think innately, we have a conscience.

What say you?

I don't believe that sociopaths have a conscience.

I think we're all like Pinnocchio, we're born as shells of humans and learn conscience and morality through our observation and interpretation of the world around us. We aren't born knowing it's wrong to kill a man or break a commandment, these are all things we're taught.

2038401903_eae872eb49.jpg

You could post pics of winkasmooch or anyone else in your interwebs harem.

I don't have any pics of her. I got rid of all of them a long time ago. She was slightly more than just an intarweb friend. And contrary to popular opinion I don't have a harem. It just so happens that out of all the people I tell about this forum, the girls are the only ones who post for the most part.

I think some people are products of surroundings, some just predisposed from birth to be/do certain things. You can understand why some people murder (bad childhoods etc) and others you can't. I don't think it's particularly lack of conscience that means people don't feel guilt, it's just a different set of values on certain things i.e. some people would feel very guilty for stealing from a shop whereas I personally encourage that kind of behaviour and couldn't care less etc. etc.

I don't have any pics of her. I got rid of all of them a long time ago. She was slightly more than just an intarweb friend. And contrary to popular opinion I don't have a harem. It just so happens that out of all the people I tell about this forum, the girls are the only ones who post for the most part.

Well, that does increase the likelyhood of finding out if your the baby daddy early on, at least, instead of later on some 3 years down the road 'Maury' episode.

You could post pics of winkasmooch or anyone else in your interwebs harem.

I vote you post as many pictures of her as possible as well!:tard:

Just joking.

I believe we are born with a conscience of some sort. How we are brought up and society plays a huge part. But, in the same turn it also has to do with how our brains are wired so to speak. There are those born with mental disorders (Im talking a wide variety here) may not have the proper "wiring" as others do. Then there are those that are victims of their environment.

I know it sounds like I am babbling but I assure I know what I am talking about, but you can cut me some slack...I have had half a cup of coffee and its like 6:30 am. I am not really all that awake.

I'm more of the opinion that they derive great joy in doing the opposite of what that conscience says.

YES! At some point in their development they realized that ignoring the conscience gives a rush. It is still there but they derive pleasure.

I don't believe that sociopaths have a conscience.

I don't think some of them do either. It's like that part of their brain is damaged in some way. Some may be a product of a bad life but I think some people are just born damaged. The same type of people that are able to torture animals not for joy or pleasure but just to see how they react. Killing a person gives them the same emotional reaction as killing a mosquito.

Last edited: