Conroe

ERage said:
Work is part of it for sure, although I do think I would spend the money for it even if my work didn't require it. I write a lot of software and the dual core architecture of the athlon X2 CPUs compile my code 3 times faster than any processor I have had before. Also, it will still run other stuff really snappy while code is compiling. Makes me a lot more efficient.

It's not like I sit in my back room all day/night and bang away on my keyboard while drinking tang and eating potato chips. The wife and I go out and hang out with people, we just aren't big bar socialites. Although we do like to go out and listen to live music which will often place you in a pub setting.

Edit: the server that I mentioned in my first post in this thread was bought for my office on office budget, I would never buy something like that for my house. That thing was just shy of $14k

Christ, I could buy a lot of shots for $14k. And I reckon chicks would want to double up on a dude who had that much cash.

Sarcasmo said:
Christ, I could buy a lot of shots for $14k. And I reckon chicks would want to double up on a dude who had that much cash.

I'd say 14k could score you 4,000 shots @ 3.50 per shot depending on what you are drinking of course :D

ERage said:
I'd say 14k could score you 4,000 shots @ 3.50 per shot depending on what you are drinking of course :D

better spent on a preemptive liver transplant :p
(like I have room to talk!)

ChikkenNoodul said:
I had mine taken out and replaced with an Eheim aquarium filter that I wear on my back

I just rub a copy of Quake 3 on anything that ails me. Works everytime.:cool: