Congratulations to Ruthless!!!

thank you everyone.

i just switched companies, they were extremely impressed with me.

i start clinicals jan 22nd. i make more money, better benefits, less work, and a much highly quality enviroment. and they're strongly urging me to pursue more training. my new boss, discussed getting a masters degree an such.
do you get to wear those cute lil nurse's skirts?
and the white tennis shoes?

:fly:
SCRUBS6.jpg

lol! my masculinity is never questioned, but today for instance i wore my bright pink scrub top. a small percentage of guys poke fun, and drop the gay jokes. thats cool. but when i leave with their girls number, they change their tone. lol but seriously. guys are greatly preffered in the field.

and btw come to work with me, it a cross between the scrubs cast, and house. its great fun

lol! my masculinity is never questioned, but today for instance i wore my bright pink scrub top. a small percentage of guys poke fun, and drop the gay jokes. thats cool. but when i leave with their girls number, they change their tone. lol but seriously. guys are greatly preffered in the field.

Twas a joke my friend. I've seen you and you're waaay more masculine than I am. Thats for sure. :heart:

Twas a joke my friend. I've seen you and you're waaay more masculine than I am. Thats for sure. :heart:

are we talking about the wedding in which i got a mani, pedi, and brow waxing? lol

hows that for masculin